Making Language Matter: Teaching Resources for Meeting the English Language Arts Common Core State Standards in Grades 9-12 - , Julie S. Amberg
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Vause, Deborah J.
Author: Amberg, Julie S.
Title: Making Language Matter: Teaching Resources for Meeting the English Language Arts Common Core State Standards in Grades 9-12
Pages: 00128 (Encrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2012-10-02
Category: Education : General
Category: Language Arts & Disciplines : Literacy
Category: Education : Teaching Methods & Materials - Reading & Phonics
More Files From This User
- Literacy Policies and Practices in Conflict: Reclaiming Classrooms in Networked Times
- Art Therapy and Learning Disabilities: Dont guess my happiness
- Planning Olympic Legacies: Transport Dreams and Urban Realities - Eva Kassens-Noor
- Media Studies: The Basics - Julian McDougall
- Museums, Equality and Social Justice
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!