Transformative Education through International Service-Learning: Realising an ethical ecology of learning - Philip M Bamber
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Bamber, Philip M
Title: Transformative Education through International Service-Learning: Realising an ethical ecology of learning
Pages: 00236 (Unencrypted EPUB)
On Sale: 2016-03-22
Category: Education : General
Category: EDUCATION / Philosophy, Theory & Social Aspects
More Files From This User
- Educational Leadership for Transformation and Social Justice: Narratives of change in South Africa - John Ambrosio
- Violence in Place, Cultural and Environmental Wounding: Cultural and Environmental Wounding - Amanda Kearney
- Regional Development in Australia: Being regional - Robyn Eversole
- International Perspectives on Science Education for the Gifted: Key issues and challenges
- Late Neoclassical Economics: The restoration of theoretical humanism in contemporary economic theory - Yahya M. Madra
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!