How Societies Learn - Daniel Yankelovich
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Yankelovich, Daniel
Title: How Societies Learn
Pages: 00063 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00063 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2018-01-16
Category: Social Science : Sociology - General
More Files From This User
- Black Sheep and Kissing Cousins: How Our Family Stories Shape Us - Elizabeth Stone
- Altruism, Narcissism, Comity
- Rituals of Manhood - Gilbert H. Herdt
- Nazi Laws and Jewish Lives: Letters from Vienna - Edith Kurzweil
- Evaluation and Development: The Partnership Dimension World Bank Series on Evaluation and Development
Profit With Honor: The New Stage Of Market Capitalism - Daniel Yankelovich
Wicked Problems, Workable Solutions: Lessons From A Public Life - Daniel Yankelovich
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!