Using Self-Assessment to Improve Student Learning - , Gavin T.L. Brown
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
Author: Harris, Lois Ruth
Author: Brown, Gavin T.L.
Title: Using Self-Assessment to Improve Student Learning
Pages: 00128 (Encrypted EPUB) / 00128 (Encrypted PDF)
On Sale: 2018-04-20
Category: Education : General
Category: Education : Educational Psychology
Category: Education : Evaluation
More Files From This User
- Consciousness, Language, and Self: Psychoanalytic, Linguistic, and Anthropological Explorations of the Dual Nature of Mind - Michael Robbins
- Diffractive Ethnography: Social Sciences and the Ontological Turn - Jessica Smartt Gullion
- Creating 21st Century Abundance through Public Policy Innovation: Moving Beyond Business as Usual - , Greg Koch
- The Bureaucratic Phenomenon - Wesley Mitchell
- The Academic Revolution - David Riesman
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!