US Army Boobytraps Field Manual Guide Book
This field manual has been used by thousands of US troops and has been in circulation since after World War II. Although designed for the battle field, this book can provide many ideas for distraction devices and early warning systems.
Covers the methods of many countries (such as the US, Great Britain, etc...) in their use and detection of booby traps
- Detailed information on the materials used, devices themselves, improvisations, and installation of such traps
- Vivid and highly detailed illustrations on nearly every page of the book teach you how to familiarize with said devices
- 130 pages
- PDF file
More Files From This User
- 2007 CROWN VICTORIA GRAND MARQUIS REPAIR WORKSHOP MANUAL
- Johnson Evinrude 1.25HP to 70HP 1990 to 2001 Service Manual
- How to Grow Cannabis at Home: A Guide to Growing
- Build Your Own Solar Panel Generate Electricity from the Sun
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Encyclopedia, Second Edition
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!