Sold by ledsin on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,895,026 satisfied buyers
Game Design - Learn The Basics of Unity 3D
Are you thinking about a career in Game Design? Wondering what Unity3D game engine is all about?
While Unity is a simple and incredibly popular engine to use, getting started can be a bit of a problem if you donít know where to start.
It has an intuitive interface, everything is set out as easily as it could be but where do you start? How do you even begin to start building a game using Unity3D?
This guide is designed to help you with that and what you will learn is:
- A brief tour around the main components of the Unity interface, where everything gets done
- What GameObjects, Prefabs and Components are
- How to start using Colliders
- How to set up pickups for your game players to collect
- The role of the Camera in Unity3D
- What the Particle System in Unity is and how it works
- You will start to build your very first game, just so you know and understand how all these components go together as you begin to see it take shape.
If Unity3D is your choice of game engine, then click to buy this guide now!
This file is sold by ledsin, an independent seller on Tradebit.