Construction Materials (5th Edition)
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
It provides a clear and comprehensive perspective on the whole range of materials used in modern construction, to form a must-have for civil and structural engineering students, and those on courses such as architecture, surveying and construction.
It begins with a Fundamentals section followed by a section on each of the major groups of materials. In this new edition:
- The section on fibre composites FRP and FRC has been completely restructured and updated.
- Typical questions with answers to any numerical examples are given at the end of each section, as well as an instructors manual with further questions and answers.
- The links in all parts have also been updated and extended, including links to free reports from The Concrete Centre, as well as other online resources and material suppliers websites.
Publisher: CRC Press; 5 edition (October 5, 2017)
More Files From This User
- Social Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship
- Daring to Compete
- Civil Engineering Hydraulics (3rd Edition)
- Automotive Technician Training: Theory (1st Edition)
- Worlds Within Worlds
Collection Of 4 Files - Case 580 Construction King 1966-1971 Tractor Tlb Factory Repair Service Manual & Operators Manual & Parts Manuals - Improved - Download
Case 32s Backhoe For 530 Construction King Operator Manual
Construction Jobs Plr Articles - 25 Quality Article Packs
Accelerated Bridge Construction - Best Practices & Technique
Common Sense Construction Law (4th Edition)
Construction Contract Variations
Interpreting Construction Contracts
Construction Contracts And Forms
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!