Mazda B-Series 1977-2009 Workshop Repair & Service Manual C
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 1977-2009 Mazda B-Series Trucks (B2000, B2000 LX, B2000 SE-5, B2000 Sundowner, B2000 Sundowner Sport, B2200, B2200 DX, B2200 LE-5, B2200 LX, B2200 SE-5, B2200 Sport, B2300, B2300 SE, B2300 SX, B2500 SE, B2500 SX, B2500 TL, B2600, B2600 LX, B2600 SE-5, B2600i, B2600i LE-5, B2600i LX, B2600i SE-5, B3000, B3000 Dual Sport, B3000 SE, B3000 SX, B3000 TL, B4000, B4000 Dual Sport, B4000 LE, B4000 SE, B4000 TL). Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100 complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 1977-2009 Mazda B-Series Trucks is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2009 ENGINE Mechanical (2.3L) - B-Series
CYLINDER HEAD DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY - 2.3L
Fig. 96: Locating Bolt
1. Remove the rear lifting eye and the front bracket.
2. Remove the cylinder head temperature (CHT) sensor.
Fig. 97: Identifying Coolant Outlet Pipe Clip And Bolt
3. Remove the coolant outlet pipe.
1. Remove the clip.
2. Remove the bolts.
Fig. 98: Locating Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Bolts
4. Remove the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve.
Fig. 99: Locating Spark Plugs
5. Remove the spark plugs.
CAUTION: Note location of the tappets prior to removal.
Fig. 100: Removing Tappets
6. Remove the 16 tappets.
Fig. 101: Identifying Valve Spring Compressor SST
7. Using the valve spring compressor set SST and valve spring compressor SST , compress the valve spring and remove the valve spring retainer keys, the valve spring retainers, and the valve springs.
8. Inspect the valve spring, valve spring retainer and valve spring retainer key. Install new parts as necessary.
CAUTION: Note location of the valves if they are to be reused.
NOTE: Mark each valve if the original valves are to be used.
Fig. 102: Removing Valves
9. Remove the valves.
Fig. 103: Identifying Valve Stem Seal Remover SST
10. Using the valve stem seal remover SST and the impact slide hammer SST , remove and discard the valve stem seals.
11. Inspect the valves. Install new parts as necessary.
More Files From This User
- Suzuki DL650, DL1000 Factory Service & Shop Manual
- Suzuki SY413, SY416, SY418, SY419 1995-2002 Service Manual
- Suzuki AN250/AN400/AN650 Factory Service & Shop Manual
- Suzuki Aerio/Liana 2001-2007 Workshop Repair Service Manual
- Mazda Tribute 2001-2011 Workshop Repair & Service Manual
#❶ Mazda 626 Mx-6 1991-1997 Workshop Repair Service Manual Pdf
#❶ Mazda Rotary Pickup Complete Workshop Service Repair Manual 1973 1974 1975
Mazda Familia 1992 Service Manual
Mazda Mx-5 Miata 1991 Service Manual
Mazda Protege 1992 Service Manual
1999 Mazda B3000 Pickup Truck Service Manual
Mazda Capella 1800 Service Manual
Mazda Mx5 Miata Roadster Coupe 2009 Service Manual
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!