The Book of Mental Disorder
If you or a loved one is currently struggling with a mental illness, this may be the most important letter you ever read.
There is a new ebook available that has been carefully crafted to help you understand the various diagnoses and mental health problems that are common today.
On the pages of this concise, yet comprehensive ebook you will also find many remedies to assist you in supporting individuals who suffer from these conditions.
Here is just some of what you will learn:
- What mental illnesses really are we all experience stress, trauma and drama in our lives, find out here why some people are able to handle it well and others arent!
- Common mental illness triggers and how to avoid them!
- The three most common cognitive mental health disorders find out what these conditions have in common as well as how they differ here!
- Common physical conditions that can cause the onset of dementia plus, why people who suffer from dementia also tend to exhibit these two negative traits as well what you learn here may surprise you!
- 6 common root causes of mental illness learn how to identify these causes and determine whether yourself or a loved one is at risk for developing a mental illness!
- What you should ask a mental health expert researching your symptoms and knowing what to ask a mental health expert will go a long way towards preventing an incorrect diagnosis!
- 7 common symptoms of mental illness find out exactly what mental health professionals look for when diagnosing whether a person has a mental illness or not!
- 14 common mental illnesses along with their causes, symptoms and treatments!
- And much, much more!
Isnt It Time You Gained a Deeper Understanding of Mental Illness?
The first thing that you must understand when it comes to mental illness is that we all have triggers.
These triggers are the stressful events that happen in life and everybody deals with them differently. Some people respond negatively to them while others are able to ignore them.
Those individuals who ignore these issues are often not hearing the messages in between and this is what separates the mentally ill mind from the normal mind.
The mentally ill mind tends to absorb everything in life that is said. Someone who is mentally ill hears it all and they let all of that process in their brains until it begins to cause confusion.
The normal mind tends to only listen to what it wants to listen to and therefore these people do not have the conflicting thoughts that cause mental confusion.
Much more information about mental illness, its causes, its symptoms and its effects is available in my Disorders of the Brain: A Guide to Mental Illness ebook.
This ebook is designed to serve as your guide to various mental illnesses and to assist you in understanding the various diagnosis and mental health problems that are common today.
You see, good mental health is essential for everyday life.
And while most people are able to go through life without any glitches in their mental process, others seem to have constant interruptions.
It is these interruptions that show us that there is something going wrong in the brain of these individuals and that there is an existing problem.
Disorders of the Brain will show you how to recognize these glitches in yourself and others and explain what you can do to make things better.
So What Are You Waiting For?
Order Your Copy of Disorders of the Brain Today
Right now, for a limited time, you can take advantage of a special promotional offer and receive Disorders of the Brain for just $?? thats $??.?? off the regular price of $??.
To order simply click on the order button below.
100 Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your ebook purchase, simply notify me within 90 days and I will refund your money, in full, with absolutely no questions asked!
Thanks to my Money-Back Guarantee, Youve Got Absolutely Nothing to Lose!
P.S. Remember my special introductory offer wont last long. Receive Disorders of the Brain for just $???? before it is too late!
P.P.S Also remember, that you are making this purchase at absolutely no risk. So grab this special price while you can! If this ebook isnt everything you were expecting, simply notify me and I will refund your money immediately!
Ebook comes with Master Resell Rights.
More Files From This User
- Bad Habits vs Good Habits
- How To Properly Collect Stamps
- A-Z Scuba Diving Guide
- Taking Care Of The Ederly
- Beginners Guide To Antique Collecting
10 Articles On Bipolar Disorder - With Plr + Mystery Bonus!
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Website Plr - Wordpress Blog
Overcoming Seasonal Affective Disorder
Adhd Alternatives: A Natural Approach To Treating Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - , Tracy Romm
Recent Advances Autism Spectrum Disorder
Loving Someone With Bipolar Disorder: Understanding & Helping Your Partner - , John D. Preston
Sleep Disorder Templates - Plr
Overcoming Seasonal Anxiety With Master Resell Rights
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!