10 Herbs PLR Articles - Watering, Pruning, Mulching...
*****Brand New Herbs PLR Articles*****
Welcome to my storefront for choosing cheap and cheerful Premium Quality Articles with full Private Label Rights (PLR). All Articles are well chosen and ready-to-use. Great examples for ready-to-use purpose are research, reports, websites, blogs, forums, email courses, autoresponder, website promotions, and ebook contents.
The Key Features, List, Samples, and License for the Articles are detailed as follows.
- Premium quality and informative content.
- Each article is professionally written.
- Every article has 448-560 words, and total words for the articles are 4,906.
- Every article is in the most compatible .txt text file format for friendly editing.
- The articles come with Private Label Rights. That means you may edit them anyway you want.
Please find the Herbs-PLR-Articles.zip file. After unzipping it, you will see the following articles with the topics:
01 - Caring For and Maintaining Your Herb Garden.txt (448 words)
02 - Common Mistakes When Growing Herbs.txt (479 words)
03 - DIY Containers for Growing Herbs.txt (497 words)
04 - Eight Reasons You Should Be Growing Your Own Herbs.txt (490 words)
05 - Growing an Herb Garden Outdoors.txt (489 words)
06 - Herbs to Grow in Your Spring Garden.txt (540 words)
07 - Herbs You Can Plant Together.txt (464 words)
08 - Supplies You Need to Grow Herbs.txt (560 words)
09 - Ten Herbs to Grow in Your Kitchen.txt (467 words)
10 - Tips for Herb Growing Success Indoors.txt (472 words)
Here are some samples from my article package.
Herbs are plants that are traditionally used to enhance the flavor of foods as well as offer loads of health benefits. During spring and summer, they are found in most stores and farmers markets. If you are passionate about cooking and have been wanting to start a garden, then growing herbs is a great start. With the right amount of sun, water and organic soil, they are easy to grow.
Here are eight reasons you should be growing your own herb garden this year:
1. Theyre Fresh - Buying herbs from the store may seem easy, but fresh herbs can quickly go bad. Having your own herb garden means you can have any herb you want on hand and fresh, without the need to substitute for dry ones.
2. Save Money - Herbs at grocery stores or even farmers markets can be quite pricey, especially if you are trying to make some delicious sauces or pesto that need larger quantities. You can simply save money by pulling the herbs from your garden without the stress of running out, because more will continue to grow from your initial investment of seeds or starter plants.
3. So Healthy - Fresh herbs offer many health benefits. Most are anti-inflammatory, high in antioxidants and help aid in digestion. You can get all these benefits from your own herb garden without added pesticides.
[YES]Can be sold
[YES]Can be used for personal use
[YES]Can be packaged with other products
[YES]Can modify/change the main product
[YES]Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES]Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES]Can be offered as a bonus
[YES]Can be used to build a list
[YES]Can print/publish offline
[YES]Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES]Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES]Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[YES]Can be given away for free
[YES]Can be added to free membership websites
[YES]Can convey and sell Private Label Rights