MP3 Faith Rivera - Wonder
Fans say "inspirational" "uplifting," "goose-bump making music" to remind us of the WONDER of each day, of each person. Featuring beautiful duet, "The Prayer" & Faith''s Emmy-winning song "Forever Near."
10 MP3 Songs
POP: Today''s Top 40, KIDS/FAMILY: Kid Friendly
In late June 2003 I attended the 1st Leadership Gathering of Humanity''s Team (https://www.tradebit.com) in Oregon & had the privilege of performing at the Living Enrichment Center. That weekend I found my musical & spiritual home...other kindred souls as they "got" my music & my beingness. Wonder is a result of that golden moment!
1. Colors of Praise ~ Inspired by the vibrantly diverse congregation at Covenant Presbyterian, Long Beach, CA
2. Wonder ~ Life is WONDERful, if we just set our "eyes" to see it that way.
3. Forever Near ~ Emmy-winning song in memory NBC Passions actor Josh Ryan Evans
4. The Prayer ~ Beautiful duet featuring vocalist Gerald White
5. Always Come Home ~ You''ll never not make it home, so fly baby fly!
6. The World is Waiting for You ~ Inspired by Neale Donald Walsch''s opening welcome at Humanity''s Team 1st Leadership Gathering and by Mary Morrissey''s special talk June27-29 2003 Wilsonville, OR
7. Pure (Your Light, My Light) ~ New ethereal, soaring version of Pure about our divine connectedness
8. So Long As... ~ Love lasts based on Shakespeare''s Sonnet "Shall I Compare Thee"
9. Called to Be ~ Written for the Living Enrichment Center''s Adventures in Faith,"40 Days of Purpose" series
10. Silent Night (Around the World) ~ Duet version featuring vocalist Ernie Halter. Sungin English, Spanish, & Hawaiian.
Faith Rivera is a Hawaii-born pop songwriter, session singer, artist and a 2003 Daytime Emmy award winner for Outstanding Original Song featured on NBC''s "Passions." Her music can be heard on tv & film with her five artist
releases and as a session singer working with such artists as Sheila E., Luther Vandross, & Jon Secada. As a positive pop artist, Faith has been a featured artist in concerts throughout the west coast and her hometown of
Hawaii including a performance in 2003 with the Honolulu Symphony. She volunteers as the Entertainment Coordinator for the annual Womens Festival of the Arts in Long Beach and is active as a founding member of the southern California branch of "Humanity''s Team" (a worldwide grassroots movement for positive change).
o2004 Professional Fellowship Award (Public Corporation of the Arts, Long Beach)
o2002-2003 Emmy Winner for Outstanding Orginial Song:
"Forever Near" on NBC''s Passions
o2003 Commissioned to write theme song for Living Enrichment Center''s "40 Days of Purpose" series
o2003 Community Service Awards from the City & County of Los Angeles, California State Senate, California State Assembly,
o2003-2004 ASCAP Plus Award Recipient
o2002 Just Plain Folks Dance Song of the Year Award: "Kumbaya"
oSongwriter/Lead Singer on 2001 1st round Grammy-nominated Pop/Salsa album "When Worlds Collide" by LA Carpool
oSongwriter on 2001 Hawaii Award AC Album of the Year for Daniel Ho''s "Finding My Way" CD
oHonorable Mention for "All That You Are" in the John Lennon Songwriting Contest
oInternet Success with over 200,000 listens at https://www.tradebit.com featuring 20 originals