MP3 John Cain - Lemonade Spring
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
14 MP3 Songs
KIDS/FAMILY: Children's Pop, KIDS/FAMILY: General Children's Music
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH 1974 75
- Studied jazz, music theory and classical guitar.
- Played guitar with the Case Western Jazz Ensemble rated top five in nation. Toured mid-west and south, playing various schools and Universities.
Miscellaneous, NY tri state area 1977 - Present
- Numerous gigs with various local musicians such as Richard Thomas, Rob Silvan, Maria Tiscia, Greg Detroy, Chris Coogan, Curtis Winchester, Joe Bracchitta, Gary Blu, Gerard Vito Diacri, Gary MacFadden, Dave Gunnip, Shije, Rick Quintanal, Joe Meo, Leslie Costa, Rob Fried, Ron Nihoff, Bone Dry, Henry Lugo etc. Also performs solo jazz/pop guitar. Private guitar and music theory instruction.
Solo Guitar CD Release - Songs For Peace - Volume II
produced by John Cain 2007
Solo Guitar CD Release - Songs For Peace produced by John Cain 2004
John Cain and the Blues Busters, Stamford, CT 2007 - present
Five piece classic blues band..."Blues, Blues and nothin' but the Blues". Headlined at Norwalk Oyster Festival, Sept 2007.
Trio Ardente, Stamford, CT 2007 - present
Trio playing Brazilian and Latin Funk/Jazz styles. Opened for Tower of Power at The Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT, Oct 2007.
Faker Five, Stamford, CT 1999 - Present
- Guitarist with 5-piece jazz, swing, blues, Latin band. Play numerous clubs, parties, etc. Performed in concert at the Levitt Pavilion, Westport, CT and the Norwalk Oyster Festival. Steady gig at "Detour" one of NYC most respected jazz clubs. Composed original music and arrangements for CD Pass the Hat and Downtown with the Underground.
Intercontinental Jazz Quintet, Sarasota, FL 1999
- Toured northwest with 5 piece acoustic jazz quintet. Released CD Cookin on Rombro Records. Track Angel Eyes selected for Jazz Improv Magazines Companion CD.
John Cain Quintet, Stamford, CT 1994 - 1998
- Led 5 piece acoustic jazz group playing many clubs, festivals including headlining at the Winter Jazz Festival, Toads Place, New Haven and The Levitt Pavilion, Westport, CT. Arranged, produced, recorded and contributed original compositions to CD Muse on Natural High records.
Romero Brothers Band, Sarasota, FL 1979 - Present
- Lead guitar and arranger for 8 piece swing, jazz, R&B band. Recorded national commercial for Jordache Jeans. Contributed arrangements and original compositions to four CDs on Rombro Records, Night In Coscoba, Bourbon Renewal, Swingin with Haywood and Jeanne Gregory and In A Jam. Played hundreds of weddings, clubs, festivals including, Windows On The World, Russian Tea Room, Copacabana, Madison Square Garden, Levitt Pavilion. House band for WCBS Radio FM. Sponsored by Bruce Willis to play the Sun Valley Jazz festival, Sun Valley Center, Liberty Theatre and The Mint in Sun Valley and Ketchum, Idaho. Toured Chicago and Florida playing various jazz and blues clubs.
Sister Sun, Stamford, CT 1987 - Present
- Lead guitar for all original 5-piece contemporary rock/pop band. Toured Nashville, TN in Spring of 1995 appearing in concert and St. Croix, VI in Jan. 2000. Have played the main stage at the Oyster Festival, Norwalk, CT for the past fourteen years including opening for Judy Collins, The Brooklyn Bridge, The Village People and America. Played at The Palladium, Bitter End, Kennys Castaways, Cat Club, NYC. Released all original CD When it Comes Down on Current Records.
Natural High, Stamford, CT 1980 - 1991
Lead guitar and composer for 5-piece contemporary jazz, fusion band. Co-produced and contributed original compositions to CD Within Reach on Natural High records. Played numerous festivals, clubs in NY tri state area
Queen of Hearts, Cheshire, CT 1999 - 2002
- Lead guitar for 9-piece contemporary country band. Tour northeast every Summer playing numerous festivals and clubs. Opening concert act for country superstars Diamond Rio and Collin Raye at Indian Ranch, Webster, Mass. We have played for Gov. and Mrs. John Rowland the last two years.
Family Band, Stamford, CT 1976 - 79
- Played lead guitar for 7 piece soul, R & B band. Toured northeast playing festivals, clubs, military installations.
Blue Eagle Bluegrass Band, Athens, OH 1975
- Played lead guitar. Toured mid-west and south playing bars, clubs, schools, etc.
People who are interested in should consider this download.
in partnership with CDbaby
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Mp3 Karen & Kids - I'm Not A Baby Anymore
Mp3 Terri Thurman Finck, Assisted By Josh Finck - Gallliump! Around The World
Mp3 Animal Heads - Monkey Town
Mp3 Stacymusic - Kids/family: Children's Pop
Mp3 Holiday Hootenanny - Kids/family: Children's Pop
Mp3 Palm School Choir - Psc Gold
Mp3 Hullabaloo - Tall As A Tree
Mp3 Steve Pullara And His Cool Beans Band - Zooboogie
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!