MP3 Inner Composure Yoga - Global Mala Visualization
A transcendental Yoga meditation, inspired by the Global Mala movement for Peace. Guided, resting visualization for expanding consciousness. Rotating awareness to 108 points to create a garland of the human body and uniting the globe in a moment of Peace.
2 MP3 Songs
NEW AGE: Yoga, SPOKEN WORD: Instructional
A truly powerful unifying prayer, allowing you to choose your own personal intention.
This CD invites you to befriend and inhabit your celestial body.
- Reduce Stress by meeting the stillness beyond arguments
- Connecting with your inner body, to feel your aliveness
- Creating space for the mind to unwind and return to clarity
- A call to embody wellness and peace through conscious choice
- Empowering and supporting who you really are
- By visiting 108 areas of your body, you will bring more energy and circulation there, revitalizing and awakening healing. And it only takes 21 minutes!
- It’s guided so that it effortlessly gets you into that deep relaxing state.
- Makes a fantastic, conscious gift for people that you know would benefit from connecting to their inner world and seeing life from a broader more wholesome viewpoint.
- It’s a charitable contribution as this CD is also a fundraising effort to support organizations that take peaceful action.
What can I do for peace?
I start with creating a peaceful mind. A loving mind. A mind that can see beauty beyond form and likeness beyond difference. A mind that knows its own peace can do more for a peaceful world than any mind that goes to war for peace. Doing peace for peace.
I invite you to adorn your body with the mala garland of peace with me.
Allow this visualization to link you effortlessly into the personal experience of expanded awareness. Highlighting your intrinsic connection to the whole substance of life, uniting you with the entire globe in a moment of beauty and peace.
Michal Retter, RYT, founder of Inner Composure Yoga, was born in the City of Jerusalem, an ancient and sacred site and yet the heart of religious and national conflict. She was raised in South Africa during the Apartheid, returning to Israel a questioning teenager. The two countries she called home were both warring nations. In her search for understanding, Michal was guided to Spiritual teachings and Yoga. Her journey brought her to Washington State were she attended a high discipline Spiritual school for 5 years. The realization that “peace begins within, in seeing that all people are divine and all of us family” impressed itself firmly and set the course of a purposeful personal vision for peace and freedom. Being one of the facilitators of the Global Mala Event in Bellingham, WA 2007 she was inspired to deliver a visualization that was aligned with her intent. This CD is also a fundraising effort to support organizations that take peaceful action. Enjoy it, Om Shanti.
People who are interested in should consider this download.