This file is not currently available to purchase on Tradebit
Sold by music on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 3,087,837 satisfied buyers
MP3 Gale B. Gardiner - Timeless Love
Timeless Love journeys thru faith, family & romance with 18 mostly live originals from gospel blues, contemporary folk, old timey, Celtic to world, with mysterious beauty & synergy amidst songs, singer & instruments.
18 MP3 Songs
SPIRITUAL: Inspirational, WORLD: Western European
Come hear the sounds of Fortune''s Gale (aka Gale B. Gardiner) on her 1st full length CD, Timeless Love(TL): Old, New, Borrowed, Blue, Strong & True. Eighteen songs pay tribute to 3 types of love: Agape(Faith), Filos(Community) & Eros(Romantic)-one each for the six title attributes. Mostly live (12 in CT & ME)-13 originals, 3 covers & 2 traditionals share over 60 minutes of mysteriously soulful music. TL has her 1st piano/vocal &
instrumental amplified autoharp recordings.
Gale won a Groton, MA ''06 songwriting challenge & was chosen 3/07''s CT Live Music Local Spotlight. She was invited to perform TL songs for CT&Cox Cable Access Music/talk Shows "Solly''s Friends" (''07/''08 -Winsted, Granby & Simsbury), & "Did You Know?" (''08 Wethersfield & greater Manchester,CT).
Multi-Emmy winner Jim Chapdelaine magically mastered it to present the fruit picked in the best light. He especially liked ''Glasgow Farewell'', ''Lagan Love'', ''I Can''t Help Falling in Love'', ''Take Me As You Leave Me'' (heard shades of Scarlet Ribbon & Somewhere Over the Rainbow), & ''Kissed By Our Souls'' (ended our session exploring its chord progressions on his guitar). His ultimate compliment-some of my music brought Margo Hennebach to mind (of Mad Agnes)!Shades of Kurt Weil were heard in ''Timeless Love''s -Beltway Gospel Blues'' by Hartt faculty vocal coach Nancy Anderson.
Early reviews include "we love your CD!/it''s really good!" (W. Hartford, Simsbury, Farmington, Berlin CT fans) & "I enjoyed listening to it enroute to NH the day before my grandchild was born (MA musician fan). A business firend played it overhead at his work and a customer was so taken he said ''there''s more there than can be heard digitally, I''d get this if it was out on vinyl''! If enough interest, will pursue a vinyl version.
Thanks to WWUH (91.3FM Univ. of Hartford, CT) DJs who played ''Lagan Love'', ''Glasgow Farewell'' (Steve Dietrich on Celtic Airs), ''Never Been to Ireland'' (Steve & Jim) ''One Day'' (Jim) & ''Unknown Soldier'' (Ed). Call (860) 768-4701 or E-mail requests (internet streamed).
Th. 17th-New Hartford, CT-Passiflora Tearoom Fortune''s Gale
Route #44/Main St.
Earth Day Music! 7:30pm FREE
Excellent Food, listening room, music
Fri. 18-Groton, MA-Stagecoach Inn 5-Star showcase 7-11pm $3
Fortune''s Gale Feature
Amy Black & Friends Special Guest!
128 Main St. (978)448-5614
Sat. 19-Amenia, NY- Outreach Give Away 10am-3pm -food,
prayer, puppet show 11:30-1pm music
United Presbyterian Church Rt# 22
Mon. 21-Middletown-S. Green Coffeehouse 7-10pm $3 donation
24 Church St. Methodist Church
Wed. 23-Canton, CT-Roaring Brook Nature Center OpMike 7-10pm
70 Gracy Road. $5
Fri. 25-Hartford, CT-Hope Out Loud Coffeehouse 7:30-10pm
$5 donation for CT Coalition of Peace
& Justice - Alchemy Cafe (860) 246-5700
203 New Britain Ave. Open Mike 7:30-8:30pm
Fortune''s Gale/others feature, raffle
Sat. https://www.tradebit.comven, CT-Old Stone Church Coffeehouse 7-11pm $5
JJDiamond Band, Feature & open mike
Benefit for Heifer youth mission
Sun. https://www.tradebit.comtford,CT-Spring Music Festival 3pm
Atria Hamilton Hts-The Plaza
1 E. Hamilton Hts Ave.
Fortune''s Gale Creative Music students
MAY 2008 (partial)
Fri. 2nd-Groton, MA-Stagecoach Inn 5-Star showcase 7-11pm $3
128 Main St. (978)448-5614
Wed. 7th-Portsmouth,NH-Seacoast Guitar Hootmeister 7-9:30pm
Redhook Brewery 35 Corporate Dr.
Thurs.8th-York Harbor, ME-York Harbor Inn Hoot 8-11pm
Fri. 9th-Collinsville-LaSalle Market OpMike 6-9:30pm
104 Main St. (860) 693-8010
Sun. 11-Danielson-RainDesert Cafe-Sour Grapes Variety Show!
5-9pm Fortune''s Gale & others 49 Cottage St.
Wed. 15th-Simsbury-Peaberry Cafe OpMike 6:30-9pm $3
710 Hopmeadow Rd.
Sat. 17th-Weston/Westport (TBD)Music for the Planet 7:30pm
David Darling cellist & others
invited (Fortune''s Gale) to jam
Responses to Gale’s voice include Harvey Reid-''the voice of an angel'', The Last Supper music dir.''quite a wonderful quality, a natural lovely musical sound added to the music she sings'', & CD owner/fan - ''your voice took me to heaven & back more than once.'' Fans liken her to ''Celtic Woman'', said CPTV should promote her, hers was the ''most beautiful'' music at a venue, & Hartt Music faculty asked if she was a ''celebrity from the British Isles'' re: her vocal phrasing. Madison, CT Cable cameraman & teen fan both likened her piano/vocals to Tori Amos.
A fan asked her to do Leonard Cohen''s Halleluia & wrote "I was so happy to hear you sing this song, I just knew that you would do this song proud with your incredible range!" (after hearing https://www.tradebit.comg''s You Tube cover). After a 2nd CD owner/fan heard her sing it, he termed her voice haunting.
Gale has sung in CA, CT, MA, ME, NH, PA, RI, VA, WV, Croatia & Norway, in merging styles - traditional, roots, contemporary folk, jazzy parodies, unique holiday fare & originals (bluesy, folk, world [''Spanish sounding, not ''folky at all'' said one fan of "What do Broken Hearts do?"TL], classically eclectic) on piano/guitar/autoharp.
Born in Phila., PA, Gale was told in elementary school she was the ‘most gifted musician’ in her class. At 11yo she quit piano, took up guitar/voice, & at 15yo composed instrumentals/songs for piano/guitar. At 20 yo she had her 1st gig, & was frequently asked to sing at weddings.
As an adult she studied with internationally recognized pianist, vocalist, & guitarist/autoharpist (Peter Pertis/Nancy Anderson, Hartt Music School faculty, & Harvey Reid, nat''l/internat''l guitar/autoharp champ). Despite music & theatre passions, she followed a calling in family health policy thru the USA, Canada & Europe. While in Croatia in ''98 she was asked to sing Dylan after which a demo was asked for Warner''s recording VP. A Ferrari designer & girlfriend asked her to move to Croatia & perform at their bistro. Her ''97 policy work is on CDC & International Congress of Military Medicine websites.
A major turning point was 1999, when a professional DC jazz pianist neighbor asked if she''d teach him to ‘play like that’ after hearing her epic Dalmatian Suite (info in discography below). But it was the magic of Grandma''s Sweetbriar class ring (Gale wears) that got her to enter their songwriting festival that resulted in her 1st CD, Forever & Always (in discography below liner notes).
TIMELSS LOVE: Expanded Liner notes beyond CD insert
(GBG)-Gale B. Gardiner
1) Flowers of Edinburgh - (Trad) (2:10) Heard by fiddle on a Colonial Williamsburg tape, adapted to autoharp-captures joy of creation/life. Challenge to play as fast as a fiddle. Finally played autoharp with Dave Eldridge on fiddle at Redhook Jan. ''08! (Fall ''05 Manchester, CT, DBockus studio, OS 21 chord amplified AH)
2) Dancing Your Own Life - (GBG) (2:35) A Londonderry, NH Tupelo Music Hall fan told me if this was on a CD he''d buy it after I sang it with the baby grand. Speaks to the creative space needed to listen/compose/draw, etc. -to be ''alone'', but not ''lonely'' & ''never really alone'' with
our Creator encouraging/guiding. (Dec. ''07 Hamden, CT, live, The Space, Young Chang upright piano)
3) More than Horses & Men - (GBG music/lyrics trad & GBG) (3:50) Came one January ''06 night like an unexpected but welcome visitor from childhood ready to share new adult meanings. A Middletown, CT Klekolo World Coffeehouse fan stared at me as I finished & said "that song''s about Jesus", and I replied, ''yes, glad you got it''. (Sept. ''07 Hamden, CT, live, The Space, Young Chang upright piano)
4) Beltway Gospel Blues - (GBG) (4:31) The Blues rode home with me to Reston, VA from Baltimore one late night (a peril of flextime). Sang acapella for 9yo niece Emily who said ''you should record that, Aunt Gale''. Shared with Seacoast Guitar Soc. friend RL Hegarty who said I sounded like Etta James. The complexities of the Blues continue to take me on a vocal/piano journey far from over for guitar (still in boot camp). Just how blue we get may depend on who we let steer- gospel blues is a powerful teacher (June ''07 Hamden, CT live, The Space, Young Chang upright piano)
5) The Wheat Bows Down - (GBG) (3:32) Began with a soft breeze on my cheek Fall ''01 & took months of mysterious collaboration ''bigger than me''. Caught Harvey Reid''s ear at the Dec. ''02 Redhook Brewery''s Seacoast Guitar Soc. Portsmouth, NH hoot & he asked me to host the next. Each day''s a gift, a nod to Jimmy Durante''s ''Make Someone Happy''. Previously released on CT Songwriter Assoc. ''07 spiritiual/inspirational compilation ''Along the Road'' (Fall ''05 Manchester, CT Bockus studio, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar)
6) Could You Ever Understand?-(GBG) (3:29) A question underpinning all kinds of relationships, this came to me during college & in hindsight is ageless. My parents at 19 & 21 asked what marriage meant & wise beyond their years, agreed it is ''growing closer to God throughout life''. Lyrics lead to next love themes (filos/community, eros / love)-while the unspoken/unsung undercurrent hints at an answer. I started to share this song after an ''03 Groton, MA audience member was struck by my vocal range/style in "The Wheat Bows Down". He requested I feature there to share more of that vocal mystery (Fall ''05 Manchester, CT Bockus studio, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar)
7) One Day (GBG) (2:55) Played hookie one Easter during college to join Outing Club reclaiming stripped mines by planting seedlings on mountainsides. This melody followed me home, lyrics evolved. A 12yo left the room when I played this (thought she was bored) & came back with a $10 bill, for my song! I told her I couldn''t keep it but would give it to a mission in Haiti (St. Vincent''s School) helping kids who are blind learn to play music. She said to be sure & tell them the $ ''came from a kid'' (I gave her my F&A CD)! Previously released on CSA''s ''06 spiritiual / inspirational compilation ''Share the Journey'' (Fall ''05 Manchester, CT DBockus studio, Yamaha G-100-a classical guitar)
8) Never Been to Ireland (CKaldor) (3:08) Heard Connie play this at the Barns in Wolf Trap Spring ''99 during a split bill with Harvey Reid. It was true for me until Fall ''06, so occassionally I alter the words. Speaks to love/longing of homeland & struggle with confusing violence.
Hope to play this with a fiddle someday too. (Aug. ''07, West Hartford, CT, live, Hope Out Loud Coffeehouse Quaker Meeting House, OS 21 chord amplified AH)
9) The Game (GBG music/GBG lyrics adapted from true life story by J. Sundquist in Daily Guideposts 5/19/03) (5:15) Reading Josh''s story moved me to tears & I knew more people would benefit from hearing it. Song is the best way I could help. Josh verified the lyric accuracy & really liked the song-I hope you are as inspired by him & his childhood faith community as I am. Now about to graduate from college, he asked his royalties to go to Special Love, a VA-based program helping children with cancer.(Fall ''05 Manchester, CT DBockus studio, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar).
10) Unknown Soldier (HReid (c) 1993 Quahog Music (BMI) Used by permission) (2:11) Harvey recorded this haunting melody on 6-string banjo & guitar, channeling Civil & Vietnam Wars respectively. It captures timeless sorrow of war''s highest price. This mysterious pairing with autoharp speaks to the sacrifices of both gender soldiers. Powerful synergy emerged when sirens screamed during live recording & compelled me to include it (why I don''t have it for MP3 listen-connects best when listened within the context of the full set of six Filos/Community songs). Maybe someday world leaders will do a cost/efficiency study of war (loss of life, productivity & health of survivors / families, cost of death benefits & full health care for survivors / families) & finally conclude it''s a lose / lose / lose. ''We owe it to each unknown soldier, to put an end to war'' (turning swords/WMD-real or imaginary- to plowshares). This is the one song I hope won''t be timeless after all (Love hopes all things). In the meantime, no greater love hath a person than to lay down one''s life for an oppressed world / neighbor / friend under attack (April ''07, Hartford, CT, live, Hope Out Loud Coffeehouse, La Paloma Sabanera Cafe, OS 21 chord amplified autoharp).
11) Glasgow Farewell (GBG) (2:26) Boarded the plane home with me 9/11/05 in Glasgow Scotland after an amazing Masters World Rowing competition with CT friends on the Strathclyde River (champagne & scotch, Belgian chocolate, porridge, blood sausage, freshest seafood, tartans, bagpipes, bipolar weather/hypothermia risk). Thanks to Pam, Lisa, Norm, Diane & Linda for including me in training/trip, & Damien, from France, for the dance. Thanks to Tres Dias'' Judy for praying for me (exact time difference!) after a van door was shut on my hand as I was getting out of it for practice. First thought was of music-miraculously I was able to row all 5 races & had no loss of music ability upon return (Fall ''05 Manchester, CT DBockus studio, OS 21 chord amplified autoharp)
12) Dear Soldier Boy (GBG) (4:54) Following an ROTC student in college I had questions about what motivates someone to sign up for military service (my folks met in the Air Force, so I''m an ''authentic product'' of the military, with Quaker ancestry encouraging nonviolence, peace & justice). I''ve shared lyrics with veterans & responses included ''play it, if honest, they''ll know it''s true'', and ''they taught us our enemies are not human'', now in lyrics. A short bridge entered in ''07 re: need for full services for our injured soldiers (in mind/body &/or spirit) however they return home. (Nov. ''07 Hamden, CT, live, The Space, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar)
13) My Lagan Love (Trad music/lyrics by JCampbell) (3:44) Thanks to Miriam & her husband Edwin''s trip to Ireland in the 1960''s, she shared this haunting song & we did it together for a Hope Out Loud Coffeehouse (she on violin). Learned from the Irish Coor''s arrangement, she wasn''t there the day this was requested / recorded, but it is dedicated to the timeless love & in memory of Edwin (Oct. ''07, Hartford, CT, live, Hope Out Loud Coffeehouse, La Paloma Sabanera Cafe, OS 21 chord amplified autoharp).
14) What do Broken Hearts Do? (GBG) (5:06) Perhaps my 1st ''anti-folk'' (?) song? One CT fan said he liked it, sounded Spanish, ''not folky'' at all. Another said it was ''going thru her head all weekend''. For lyric connection, Munich (Germany) Rose Gardens were planted on (WWII) war debris (Summer ''07 Hamden, CT, live, The Space, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar)
15) Can''t Help Falling in Love With You (GDWeiss, LCreatore, HPeretti (c) 19 ) I started to do this around the 50th Anniversary of Elvis'' 1st recording (July 5, 1954-''04). Dedicated to my parents, who request it every time I play near them in PA. Previously released on Sawmill Music''s Live 2005 Dulcimer Folk Assoc. Benefit for The Sounding Board Coffeehouse (June ''05 W. Hartford, CT, Live, Sounding Board Coffeehouse, OS 21 chord amplified autoharp).
16) Take Me As You Leave Me (GBG) (2:41) First big love, Fulbright Scholar required to go back to his country for 2 years (or at least not be in the USA) following his grad degree. I had not finished undergrad & was too young for marriage. Music helps many of us thru the highs & lows of love. Reminded mastering magician Jim of Scarlet Ribbon, another type of timeless love song for sure. (Summer ''07, Hamden, CT, live, The Space, Young Chang upright piano)
17) I Wish You Love (GBG) (4:00) First big loves are great for harvesting music, you just don''t expect the songs to surface again farther along in life-but hopefully we are stronger then- hence the timelessness. (Feb. ''07,Cellar Pub
Hoot, York Harbor, ME, live, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar)
18) Kissed by Our Souls (GBG) (4:39) CT fan/music producer, eyes wide, asked me if I wrote this after he 1st heard it at Peaberry Cafe''s open mike. With my ''yes'', he said ''that''s a hit'' (great if the real connection I hope it is for people). Groton, MA''s Stagecoach Inn fan told me at a songwriting challenge he voted for me (amidst field of accomplished prior winners), as best melody building (didn''t win-couldn''t change lyrics to fit requirements). PA friend''s request said it reminds her of Les Miserable (hope the surviving/victorious portion!). Inspired by Garnet Roger''s "Soul Kiss", I hope something in this song is truely timeless for all. (Sept. ''07, Hamden, CT, live, The Space, Yamaha G-100-A classical guitar)
Full Discography: If interestesd in any of these, contact Gale at [email protected]://www.tradebit.com
For 2002 Sweetbriar College (VA) initial festival. Encouraged by D.C. producer Jim Houck, 6 pure acoustic, 5 originals, one traditional (2 autoharp/vocals, 4 guitar/vocals). A piano student''s father exchanged lessons for CD production (CT/NY based) & a 9/15/01 deadline forced final production during a traumatic time. It is an authentic 1st effort at pure acoustic recording (no splicing, overdubbing).
Full Details: https://www.tradebit.com
(#102) 2002 "Dalmatian Suite" - epic piano instrumental
In ''03 she performed this as a contempory composer in Playing, Praying & Paying for Peace III, an American Friends Service Committee benefit covered by Fox 61. The piece encompasses ‘big/deep themes’: Creation, Love, Dissonance, War & Reconciliation back to Love. One fan listened to it all day at work, another 3-4 hours. In ''06 she played it on the Chihuly Olympia, a Model D 8'' 11 3/4" Steinway Concert Grand commissioned for the ''02 Winter Olympics touring at Steinert, Steinway & Son''s in West Hartford, CT. Immediately following she was invited to join their teaching faculty & the CD was put in their front window (& sold). Recorded on a Mason Hamlin Grand, the rest of this suite is being recorded with vocals for her next ''08 CD, "Echos in My Soul: Traditional Spirituals & Those that Should Be''. Gale will be interviewed 6/13/08 by Larry Balinsky, host of WWUH Contemporary Classics show 4-7pm to feature this piece.
(#103) 2002 "Dulcimer Folk Assoc. 2001 Benefit Concert"
Invited to perform solo within the week of the May 2000 benefit, this ''01 Avon, CT benefit has live recordings of 2 songs (& other performers for over 60 min. of music) -autoharp-instrumental/vocal. Waltz of the Waves (H. Reid) Four Green Fields (T. Makem) Not currently available.
(#104) 2003 "Love will Always Find You" -vocal duo /guitar
Requested at the 2 yr. annivesray of 9/11 by family of Todd Ouida, who died in 9/11/01. It is a solo/duo with Gale''s 17yo voice student, Matt Jones, of her original song (lyrics by Gale & St. Paul 1 Corinthians 13). Sales benefit the Todd Ouida Foundation keeping his spirit alive helping children with anxiety/depression have fulfilling lives. Todd''s father requested the score for his church men''s choir to sing (done,available to others by request); it was sung at a friend''s funeral 3/''06, & an MP3 was E-mailed to Virgina Tech Dean of Students Fri. 4/20/07.
(#105) "Live in Studio Aug. 18, 2005 WWUH" -vocal/guitar
A Univ. of Hartford DJ heard Gale & invited her to his show-hece a 4th CD (Live in the Studio!), as fans wanted stories along with the songs. He played Love Will Always Find You & Gale sang "The Ballad of King Philip & Puss N Boots", "The Wheat Bows Down", & "Deloras, A Pony With Attitude". He had played "Rose of Allendale" & "Right Person, Place & Thyme" from F&A prior to the interview.
(#106)''06 "Share the Journey" CSA Compilation
CT Songwriter Assoc.(CSA) compilation "Share the Journey"
includes spiritual & inspirational songs in range of styles from folk, gospel, country & celtic to classical, including Gale''s "One Day". This CD was released the same weekend as a retreat Gale was to provide music, and this song was requested to be shared during that retreat also. More information can be found at CSA''s website. Proceeds to LUNCH (Local United Network to Combat Hunger).
This is a double CD release of the Dulcimer Folk Assoc.''s Live ''05 Benefit Concert for Sounding Board Coffeehouse in https://www.tradebit.comtford, CT. First recorded amplified autoharp instrumental/ vocals "Waltz of Waves" (https://www.tradebit.comd)/"Rose of Allendale"(trad) & "I Can''t Help Falling in Love With You" (https://www.tradebit.comsley et al). This 2nd live recording has become a favorite of fans & is on the new Timeless Love CD!
(#108) 2007 "Along the Road" CSA Compilation
This has Gale''s previously unrecorded "More Than Horses & Men" (won a songwriting challenge at the Stagecoach Inn, Groton, MA) & "The Wheat Bows Down". CD release was 9/15/07 at CSA''s 6th Ecumenical Day of Praise (St. James''s Episcopal Church, W. Hartford, CT). This was a 100% benefit for the hungry, 50% CT, 50% Heifer International via Local United Network to Combat Hunger.
(#109) 2007 "Holiday Harmony" CSA Compilation
This has Gale''s 1st Christmas song, "Your Happy Birth", amusing as she was born Dec. 25th... Since she had laryngitis the day of recording, her students (Sarah Petersen & George Luther) moved up from back up vocals to sing it as a duo with beautiful harmonies while Gale plays guitar. The CD has 13 songs both secular & of Winter season''s faiths, including a Hanukkah song by Thomasina Levy, a CT State Troubadour. Proceeds benefit hunger relief-can be purchased from Gale or CSA.
Harvey Reid has had Gale host ~1-2/yr Redhook Brewery Seacoast Guitar Soc. Hoots since ''04 (Portsmouth, NH). Gale has also featured/been asked/invited to play at:
1) Dulcimer Folk Assoc. Benefits since 2000 when she
was heard at It''s Only Natural''s Open Mike
(Middletown, CT) 1st in Avon, CT, these benefits are
now the final event of the Sounding Board
Coffeehouse subscription series
(https://www.tradebit.comtford, CT) next-5/31/08!
2) CT Landmark Antiquarian events (Nathan Hale''s
250th Birthday Coventry Summer ''05, Family Day at
Phelps Hathoway home Suffield ''05/''06),
3) Blackbird Books & Cafe, Nashua, NH April ''05
4) WWUH 91.3 FM West Hartford, CT live in the studio
Host Eugene (aka Earstretcher) 8/17/05
(became Live in Studio CD) & Spring 2006
4 CSA Share the Journey release benefit
Hosts Kevin Lambkin & Steve Theiker Sept. 2007
4 CSA Along the Road release & benefit concert
Host Larry Bilinsky 6/13/08 re: Dalmatian Suite &
classically shaded pieces from Timeless Love
5) Griffen Books & Beans, Sturbridge, MA Dec. ''05
6) Groton''s Stagecoach Inn (MA)https://www.tradebit.com,
winner 3/06 songwriting competition
Special guest 2/8/08, Feature 4/18/08
7) Klekolo’s World Coffeehouse Middletown, CT-solo night
8) Wild Oat Market Earth Day Reception 2006
9) Gundalow Boat https://www.tradebit.comual Mtg Sea Song program July ''06
10) Roaring Brook Nature Center''s Open Mike 06/07 series
11) Kingsfield B&B, Suffield, CT- Colonial music/period
dress for Children''s Safe Home Benefit.
12)Peaberry''s Cafe, Simsbury, CT - solo ''06 & split bill
with Jim Taylor for 2nd Veteran''s Tribute 11/10/07
veterans welcome to perform during break
May 2008 feature for Timeless Love CD
13) Flatbread (Canton,CT) Benefit for Julia''s Backpacks
(9yo with ovarian cancer who wants to help other kids
with cancer!) 1/30/07 & 1/8/08
14) Winsted, CT Cable Access Channel #13 "Friends of
Solly" music/talk/humor shows aired May 2007, so
popular it got a 2nd time slot in Winsted & was
picked up by Granby,CT, maybe shared in Worceser, MA
15) Atria Hamilton Hts, W. Hrtfrd,CT-solo 3/16/08 Celtic
7/4/07 group program with Duncan Bockus
16) Footlights & Spotlights Torrington, CT 5/26/07
WAPJ 89.9/105.1 FM interviewed by Bob DeVito
17) St. Thomas Roasters Coffeehouse, Linglestown, PA
Summer & Fall 2007
18) Javapalooza, Middletown, CT (solo & split bills
-CT gem Jim (aka James) Taylor, & 10/27/07
with R.L. Hegarty, fave NH bluesman, both with
bass wiz Will Laramie-2nd date with R.L. 2/29/08
19) Center for Progressive Therapy, Manchester, CT
8/3/07 split bill with Jim Taylor
20) Zion Lutheran Church, Harrisburg, PA-9/2/07
special service music
21) Hebron Harvest Fair (CT) Sept. 2007 National Anthem
4x & and Stage #3 full set 9/9/07
22) St. James''s Episcopal Church, W. Hartford, CT-CT
Songwriter Assoc. 6th Day of Praise benefit for
CT & international hunger via Heifer Found.
23) St. Paul''s Lutheran Church, Torrington, CT-10/6/07
Dinner benefit duo with Sharon Kunay
24) Springfield (MA) Museums- 11/8/07
25) Pineloft Cafe, Berlin, CT Feb. 14th 2008
26) South Church Unitarian Universalist Church,
Portsmouth, NH Sunday 3/2/08
27) Buttonwood Tree, Middletown, CT-CD Release for
Timeless Love March 21st, 2008, split bill/duo
with Eric Paradine! https://www.tradebit.com
28) Wethersfield, CT Cable Access Channel 14 March ''08
(tbd) with broader town programing on Cox Cable
Channel 15 in April 2008
29) 8th Annual Women Composer Festival of Hartford
Invited for Local Women''s Composer concert
3/29/08 Unitarian Meeting House-Hartford,CT
30) Passiflora Tearoom, New Hartford, CT 4/17/08
Gale will be interviewed 6/13/08 by Larry Balinsky, WWUH Contemporary Classics host 4-7pm re: ''Dalmatian Suite'' (completed with vocal/piano/guitar portions in ''08 for next CD project: "Echos in My Soul: Traditional Spirituals & Those that Should Be". He will explore other classically leaning pieces (e.g. shades of Kurt Weil heard in her "Timeless Love" song ''Beltway Gospel Blues'' by Hartt faculty vocal coach Nancy Anderson)
Thank you for supporting independent music. Please feel free to contact Gale for a more complete schedule & share comments, suggestions & requests.
Special thanks to our Trinity God, Creative Source for Timeless Love, & the gift of music & life itself. Forever & Always, Gale B. Gardiner.
People who are interested in Tori Amos k.d. lang Celtic Woman should consider this download.
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.