In June of 2007, Paul Colligan, cp-author of The Business Podcasting Bible, and co-host of the popular Marketing Online Live Podcast presented "The 7 Ways The iPod Dramatically Changes Marketing And What You Can Do To Survive" before an audience of professional marketers at Notre Dame University. The following is a recording of that speech.
* The “Hack” Went Mainstream
* The Shuffle Killed The Format
* Time Shifting Moved From Powerful To Cool
* The Playing Field Was Leveled
* The Commercial Became Optional
* The Consumer Got Control
* Media Became Intimate
Included in the recording is information about how to download the slides from the event.
People who are interested in should consider this download.
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.