MP3 Dianna TorrÉ - Dianna TorrÉ Para El Mundo
A Lyric Soprano. âa Voice of earth singing to de gods of mudââ¦ -all human â opera arias and songs of de Italian anthology operistic.
10 MP3 Songs
CLASSICAL: Arias, CLASSICAL: Classical era
Dianna TorrÃ Born in Panama City to sing the World!
Prepare her vocal studies from fourteen years old at the Polyphonic Choir of Panama. In 1984 dedicated to the study of Clarinet and since 1995 to 1998, belonged to OrfeÃ³n FilarmÃ³nico Choir of the University of Panama.
Since 1995 to 1999 conducted studies in Science of Education with specialization in Educative and Professional Guidance at the University of Panama.
In 1996 started studies at the Professional Singer School of the National Institute of Music; in 2002 she receipt a scholarship to fullfil studies in Bachelor of Music with specialization in Singing, Title that she defended in 2003 with a lauded Vocal Concert. That included opera arias, Italian Anthology, Oratory, Chanson Francaise, Spanish Song and Zarzuela.
1. Luis Jimenez- Spanish Baritone (2000)
2. Ira Spalding â Tenor and Choir Conducter U.S.A (2001)
3. Mayda Prado â Soprano, Master of Music (chosen by Maria Callas for Master Class) Juliard University U.S.A (2004)
4. Luis Felipe GirÃ³n May - Giuseppe Verdi- Conservatory, Italia (2005)
Theater: Norman Douglas. Theater Director
Singing: Nihil Ãspid. Hungarian- Romanian Baritone
Artistics Performances (the most Prominent)
1. La Novicia Rebelde (A Musical Play).Teatro en
2. Two Lirics Concerts (Bel Canto Foundation) National
Theatre of Panama, 2002.
3. The Mozartâs Requiem. Union Club, 2002.
4. Operetta in one Act. Union Club, 2003.
5. Opera Carmen by George Bizet â Micaela. Balboa
6. III Festival of Corpus Christi â Balboa Theatre, 2004.
7. Zarzuela Night- National Theatre. (Trujillo-PerÃº),
8. Dinner- Concert. Ristorante Il Boccalino, 2004.
9. Opera La Traviata by Giuseppe Verdi- Violetta Valery.
National Theatre of Panama, 2005.
https://www.tradebit.comra, zarzuelas and songs. National Theatre of
In her performance as soloist, she performs under the Musical conduction of the following masters: JosÃ© Luis Cajar, Ricardo Risco, Jorge Ledezma B., Dino Nugent, Carmelo Moyano and Arnold Walters. Has also been accompanied by Piano Masters of Cuba, Mexico, United States, Russia and Panama, as well as choir and chamber Orchestra of Panama, Peru and Colombia and the Symphony Orchestra of her country.
1. Silver Medal as choir conducter, Chitre (1998).
2. Bronze Medal as choir conducter, Chiriqui (2000)
3. Singing Master at the T.V. Program âOperation 5â by FETV.
With her voice carried the love Theme âAmor de lo Imposibleâ to the semifinal from 25th International Festival of Song California U.S.A. (2005).
IV and VI Lyric Song Festival, Trujillo â Peru (2002 and 2004).
1. âAmor de lo Imposibleâ - Several Popular Gender(2001).
2.âDianna TorrÃ Para el Mundoâ â Diana TorrÃ for the
World. Opera Arias and Anthology Operistic, (2007) In
this International compact disc, She was accompanied
by the Piano Master âAbdiel Lombanaâ.
Now the soprano is dedicated to the improvement of her voice, as well as production of profile International Compact Discs.
People who are interested in Kiri Te Kanawa Victoria de los Ãngeles Mirella Freni should consider this download.