MP3 Ken Masuda - Songs of Hope And Regret
Easy listening, real life love songs with a country edge.
9 MP3 Songs
EASY LISTENING: Love Songs, EASY LISTENING: Adult contemporary
Notes on songs:
1. The Way to Talk to Clouds - A poem by the English Romantic poet Shelly starts: "We are as clouds that veil the midnight moon..."
2. Your Future Ain''t Been Told - My daughter was a good basketball player, there was a roof post in front of our house where she would stand (to keep her back straight) and lift weights. Then she met a really handsome guy . . .
3. A Thousand Years Ago - I had this vision; I was standing behind a woman in her castle, a large room, the wind was blowing in (A thousand years ago there were no glass windows), stone floor and walls, and she was grieving.
4. In My Dream - I was going through a time where it seemed that every song I wrote was sad or depressing. I told myself, ''you''ve got to write something happy'' and this was it!
5. Journey''s End - OK, I was in my Lorena McKennett phase.
6. Safe For the Day - My grandmother was in San Francisco during the 1906 earthquake, afterwards, she met my grandfather. They moved to the country, outside of Livingston, California.
People who are interested in should consider this download.