MP3 Nicholas Ginbey - Destinies Unknown
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
12 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Emo, POP: Beatles-pop
"steppin' out to destinies unknown "
- Nicholas Ginbey is a twenty-three year old songwriter native to Austin, Texas, whose unique songwriting style romanticizes the life of a young man, lonesome and lost, and his dealings with life and love. Although a relative newcomer to the Austin music scene, Nicholas has caught the attention and earned the respect of many well-established musicians, and is quickly gaining a reputation as one of Austin's premier young song-writers.
- Destinies Unknown, Nicholas's debut album, was released on June 9th 2004. Darwin Smith produced and recorded this album at Cacophony Records. The album features the musicianship of Smith, Billy Cassis, Will Sexton, and Gabe Rhodes (among others). The album is a compilation of songs written between 2001 and 2003. It encompasses many different musical genres and instrument arrangements. Stylistically it has been compared to works by: Velvet Underground, Plastic Ono Band, and Wilco.
- Nicholas's current band members include: Darwin Smith, Will Sexton, Gabe Rhodes (Willie Nelson); Billy Cassis (Soul Hat); Brian Standefer (Patty Griffin); Todd Wolfson
- Independently released his debut album.
- Featured in 2004 on Austin Music Network's Songwriters in the Round.
- Played live on KGSR, KLBJ, and Fox News in the Morning.
- Played many venues including: Hole in the Wall, Flipnotics, Café Mundi, Caucaus Club, Red Eyed Fly, Room 710, The Buddy Holly Center (Lubbock), VZD's (Oklahoma City), The Deli (Norman)
- Nicholas's music is featured on https://www.tradebit.com, where Growin Cold is ranked 50 out of 794 songs in the alternative category with a current 4.9 star review rating.
- Destinies Unknown is available at Waterloo Records and https://www.tradebit.com
- Nicholas's songs are for sale at 23 different music webs-sites.
- Nicholas plays about twice a month at local venues.
"I Mourn in the morning cause I woke up alone, but I still find your hair woven in my pillow."
Preferred Tracks :
#3 Destinies Unknown
#7 So Alone
#8 Supposed to be Sober
#11 Stories Told
"Nick's songs hold a body of work that are playful and fun yet can't be understood at a glance. One must stay in his unique lyrical world long enough to get the true depth of his artistry." - Will Sexton
"Nicholas Ginbey is a soulful singer-songwriter. Truly quirky and original. Because of this you may not get it your 1st couple of listens, but after acquiring a taste you will be a fan"- Gabe Rhodes (Grammy nominated guitar player)
"Nicholas is a fun, talented and writer and we have a great time playing together. His songs range from coarse rockers to sweet ballads all the time sounding like the REAL true Nick." - Todd V. Wolfson (chronicle photographer)
Note from artist:
Growing up I never planned or dreamed of being a musician, but once I began writing songs it became such a passion that it truly put my life into perspective. As a songwriter my business is my emotions. So victories are incredibly rewarding and defeats are equally as disappointing, but during a growing process any artist must experience both. Yet no matter how much pain I have endured for my art, I have never thought twice or regretted my decision to pursue it; because it is what I love, and in essence you are what you love.
"All the churches that line the road couldn't conjure the faith for you I hold"
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 311423)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!