Google Adwords Primer + Resell Rights
Do You Desperately Need A Way To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Website?
"The Most Targeted, Cost Efficient And Effective Type Of Online Advertising Available TodayAnd Exactly How To Use It!"
Learn Exactly How You Can Advertise Your Website Only To The People That Are Actually Interested In What You Have To Offer
Im going to give you three choices, and if you choose correctly you may proceed in reading this letter and take your online business to the next level
Choice 1: You can advertise your website by placing ads in news papers, magazines, bus stations and other places where people may see your ads and hope that a few of these people are actually interested in what your website has to offer.
Choice 2: You can try to place banner ads on websites that relate to your own, post links to your website in link-directories and discussion forums and hope that people see your ads/links and click on them.
Choice 3: You can choose to advertise only to those people who are actually searching for what you can offer them, and have your ad show up only when these people are in the process of searching. Oh, and you would only have to pay when one of these "interested people" actually clicks on your ad and visits your website!
Ill give you a moment to make your choice
Ok, ready? If you chose #3 you have chosen to use PPC advertising with Google Adwords: you have made the right choice!
So, what exactly is PPC advertising?
PPC stand for Pay Per Click, which means you only have to pay when someone actually clicks on your ad and visits your website. To understand how awesome that is:
"Imagine Taking Out An Ad In A Magazine And Only Having To Pay A Few Cents Every Time One Of The Readers Actually Visits Your Store!"
Heres how PPC works:
Lets say you have a website that sells a guide on self-defense. In order to drive highly targeted traffic to your website using Google Adwords you would first have to
Create a short ad (no graphics or fancy banners, just a few words that best describe your business).
After you create your ad, you will need to choose some key words that best relate to what you are offering. So if you are selling a self defense guide your main key words would be something like "self defense", "defend yourself" and so on.
After you have your key words you will need to set your maximum key word bid (how much you are willing to pay for every click) and your daily budget (how much you are willing to spend on advertising every day).
After you do these simple things your ad will start showing up in the Google search results of people who are using the key words you selected for your ad. What all this means to you is
"Your Ad Will Be Shown Only To People Who Are Searching For What You Are Offering, And You Will Be Charged Only When These People Actually Click On Your Ad And Visit Your Website!"
Now thats targeted advertising! And Im sure youre probably very excited to get started :)
But before you do, you must know exactly how to use Google Adwords and PPC advertising to its maximum potential or this revolutionary way of advertising can turn into a time consuming and frustrating money pit.
Choosing the right key words, writing attention grabbing ads and learning to make your campaigns as cost efficient as you possibly can are just a few of the things you must learn if you want to take full advantage of PPC advertising.
And thats exactly why the "Google Adwords Primer" was created!
Here is just a small sample of the things you will learn in "Google Adwords Primer":
* Absolutely everything you need to know about Google Adwords and PPC advertising before you get an account and get started (This will answer all the remaining questions you still may have about Adwords and PPC)
* What you need to know about setting up your first Adwords campaign and exactly how its structured PLUS tips on how to manage your Adwords account and campaigns.
* The proper way to do key word research for your PPC advertising campaigns (no more coming up with key words off the top of your head, this is the fast and efficient way to get the job done)
* How to find cheap but targeted key words to bid on if you plan to inter a hot market like weight loss or discount travel you can end up spending a fortune on PPC advertising by bidding on key words that cost as much as $5, $10 or even $20 dollars per click!
* How to increase your click through rates by using negative key words (this is something you must learn to implement if your want your advertising to be as targeted as it possibly can)
* Learn which types of key words are more profitable than others (not all key word are equal, and some can generate considerably more profit than others)
* How to write profitable Google Adwords ads (this is something you should learn to do if you want to attract the kind of visitors that are willing to spend money on your products)
* Exactly How to write powerful Adwords ads that attract peoples attention!
* Setting your maximum cost per click and daily spending budget (setting the right maximum cost per click pricing can increase your ads exposure, click through rate and actually lower your expenses!)
* How To track your ads performance and conversion rates (this will allow you to identify the ads that do well and the ones that do poorly, so you can simply erase the ads which are eating up your money and create new ones)
* And much, much more!
To put it in simple words: you will learn absolutely everything you need to know about successfully using Google Adwords to drive highly targeted traffic to your website ... and more sales in your shopping cart!
You will learn everything from setting up your account in the first place to choosing the right key words, writing attention grabbing ads, managing your campaigns and lowering your advertising costs by increasing your ads CTR :)
And best of all, youll get it all explained to you step-by-step in a simple to read and easy to understand guide.
Remember, this guide will teach you everything there is to know about using the most targeted and cost effective type of advertising available today.
And will save you countless amounts of time, money and frustration you would have to go through if you tried to figure out Google Adwords all by yourself through the trial and error process.
The sooner you order the "Google Adwords Primer" the sooner you can start pumping your website full of laser targeted traffic thats made up of people who are actually searching for what you have to offer!
Imagine how much easier it would be to sell bottled water to a bunch of thirsty, hot explorers that are searching for water in the middle of the Sahara desert ;) Believe it or not, this theory can be applied to your very own website with the help of Google Adwords and "Google Adwords Primer"!
More Files From This User
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!