Gardening Handbook with resell rights
Please do not resell on tradebit...you may sell it anywhere else if you wish..
here is the description:
The American Gardener provides over 150 pages of helpful gardening how to information, and tips that will help you grow plants with ease without them dying like they did on me!
Even if youre a professional gardener, youll find many tips to help better your growing success!
Heres What Youll Find In The American Gardener:
* Choosing the right location on your property for growing plants. Youll find in depth information on slope of your land, and what spot is best for growing successfully.
* Preparing the soil properly to provide nutrition for healthy plants.
* Fencing techniques for your garden. I LOVE this section. The author provides humorous techniques for using hawthorn trees as fencing, to keep troublesome lads from stealing their fruits and vegetables! You do not need to spend hundreds for a chain link, wooden or brick fence. Use hawthorn trees and with a little love and time youll have a fence that will make your neighbors green with envy!
* Designing, or laying out, your garden so that its pleasing to the eye yet functional as well.
* Youll learn how to make hotbeds, so that you can start your vegetables earlier in the season and have edible produce as many as 15 days earlier than normal! This can be a moneymaker if you sell produce. Be the first in your neighborhood to have fresh green tomatoes and watermelons!
* Learn the benefits of operating a hobby greenhouse, and how it can be beneficially to your household.
* Learn about true seeds and the soundness of seed. Youll learn how to test seed before you plant them, to determine if you have good seed or bad. Some seed will not grow if its bad, and by using a simple technique you can throw out the bad instead of laboring with planting them only to find no lovely sprouts growing where they were sowed.
* Learn proper methods for saving and preserving seed. I find this the most fun of gardening! I now save seed regularly and have a yard full of beautiful blooms from seeds I have saved and sown.
* Learn proper sowing methods to improve your seeds germination rate, and to ensure healthy plants. Proper spacing and depth can mean success or failure in the garden!
* American Gardener provides proper transplanting methods, to ensure your plants survival when moving from one area to another. This is the chapter that covers the information I was looking for, to ensure my Japanese Maples survival. I now have two Japanese Maples growing successfully in my yard, and what beauty they both bring!
* Cultivating your garden properly and methods for tilling, trenching and sowing to ensure your gardens success.
* Learn propagating methods so that you can grow many more plants form just one stock plant. Learn propagating from cuttings, by grafting, by using stock tress, by budding and by layering. All of these are easy and fun methods that you and your family are sure to enjoy!
* There is a nice section on growing grapes in minimum space while producing so many grapes that itll make your mouth water!
* Learn how to successfully grow 81 different vegetables and herbs, 26 tasty fruits and nuts and the most popular flowers and shrubs with the most gorgeous blooms!
You are sure to love the information, guidance and tips provided in American Gardener!
More Files From This User
American Gardener Gardening Tips That Really Work
American Gardener - Gardening And Greenhouse Information
*new* American Gardener Gardening Tips 2011
American Gardener Ebook
The American Gardener
The American Gardener
*new!* American Gardener - Gardening Tips That Really Work - Resale Rights
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!