MP3 Kaley Willow Wy Griffith - Miss Willow's Fence Row
For kids up to age 7, these 14 original songs entertain and gently teach. Delightful lyrics and music (Think Beatrix Potter meets Disney)with the right touch of sophistication that will have parents & teachers listening too. Lyrics included.
14 MP3 Songs in this album (37:27) !
Related styles: KIDS/FAMILY: General Children''s Music, KIDS/FAMILY: Educational
People who are interested in Raffi The Wiggles Veggie Tales should consider this download.
Wy Griffith and Kaley Willow are tickled to announce the release of their 2nd CD, Miss Willow''s Fence Row. If you''ve been looking for a Children''s CD that emphasizes family values and friendship, this new release is it! Children will love the catchy melodies and endearing lyrics about the animal families that live in the fence row of trees, bushes and brush just outside Miss Willow''s door. These sing-along story songs introduce the Fence Row Residents Woodrow Woodchuck, Charlotte Chickadee, Dr. Earl Squirrel, Pearla Possum and their friends.
Miss Willow''s Fence Row is perfect for both home, daycare facility or classroom. Several of the songs have seasonal emphasis (Spring Cleaning Time, Berry Berry Good Time, The Babies Are Here, Blessings, Big Blizzard, Snuggled In With Love)and will fit in nicely with lesson plans and the school-year calendar.
About The Songs:
Kaley Willow and Wy Griffith wrote the lyrics to all of the songs, with the exception of Empty Nest Feelings and Snuggled In With Love by Kaley. Kaley composed the music
for Miss Willow''s Fence Row.
1. Cajun Critter Ball - Amy Lee Moser: Narration, James Coffey: Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica, Tin Whistle, Percussion & Keyboards. Although it''s Springtime,it''s still cold in Miss Willow''s Fence Row. One day Woodrow Woodchuck and the Fence Row families get an invitation to come South for the "Cajun Critter Ball".
2. The Babies Are Here - James Coffey: Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Percussion & Keyboards. Every spring new babies are born in Miss Willow''s Fence Row. You just have to sing about it!
3. Berry Berry Good Time - James Coffey: Vocals, Banjo, Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica, Percussion & Keyboards; It "is" a berry berry good time when it''s berry time in the Fence Row!
4. Some Day Some Way - Amy Lee Moser, Vocals; James Coffey: Guitar, Recorder, Percussion & Keyboards; A Forever Family Song where a little orphaned fox knows there just "has" to be a family waiting for him somewhere!! A Disney-like theme song.
5. Spring Cleaning Time - James Coffey: Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica, Violin, Percussion & Keyboards. Woodrow Woodchuck and Pearla Possum call a meeting underneath the big fir tree. The Fence Row needs cleaned up!
https://www.tradebit.compty Nest Feeling - James Coffey: Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica, Accordion, Percussion & Keyboards; Although the idea of this came from a friend''s thoughts about kids going off to college, Kaley envisioned Charlotte Chickadee having the very same type of empty nest feelings when her babies flew away. https://www.tradebit.comrlotte adopts some fur puff babies....they didn''t have feathered wings, but she loved them like her own. Most Mom''s can relate to this song too...
7. Bushy Tails and Fluffy Feathers - Kaley Willow: Vocals; James Coffey: Piano, Percussion & Keyboards; This is the Fence Row Theme Song. When Miss Willow saw that the Blue Jays, Indigo Buntings, and Rufus-Sided Towees all seemed to get along in the fence row, she knew it "had" to be a very special place to live.
8. Fence Row Lullaby - Kaley Willow: Vocals; James Coffey: Piano, Guitar, Mandolin, Percussion & Keyboards; Dr. Earl Squirrel suggests this song be sung by Fence Row Mom''s and Dads ...Grammy''s and Grandpa''s to their little ones. Maybe you''d like to sing it too.
9. The Hermit on the Hill - James Coffey; Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Violin, Percussion & Keyboards; Uncle Bertrum (Woodrow Woodchuck''s Uncle) had a welcome sign that said "Go Away". He wasn''t very nice and he didn''t know how to share. That all changed the day he heard the laughter coming from the Chipmunk''s tiny home of 10 children. He realizes it isn''t all about the money.
10. The Wedding of Rufus and Indigo - Amy Lee Moser, Vocals; Narration, James Coffey; Piano, Guitar, Mandolin, Percussion & Keyboards. Lots of chirping and tweeting going on at this feathery wedding. Birds come from cities, towns and countryside for this summer wedding.
11. Dragonfly - Kaley Willow: Vocals; James Coffey: Piano, Percussion & Keyboards; A young Fence Row resident has challenges that others around him don''t face each day. The wee fox makes friends with a beautiful Dragonfly who inspires him to not give up.
12. Blessings - Amy Lee Moser, Main Vocals; James Coffey, Vocals, Guitar, Percussion & Keyboards. Several residents of the Fence Row come together to thank God for their many blessings like their friends and family, and all the good things that grow in the Fence Row.
13. Big Blizzard''s Coming - James Coffey, Vocals Banjo, Guitar, Mandolin, Violin, Harmonica, Percussion & Keyboards; Flossie Fox and Blossum Skunk wander off and get lost "just before" it starts to snow. The Fence Row Storm Patrol searches everywhere...finally they''re found!
14. Snuggled In With Love - Kaley Willow: https://www.tradebit.comh guest appearance of the Skunk Family; James Coffey: Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica, Percussion & Keyboards. Blossom Skunks feels so good when she''s finally home with her family after wandering away and getting https://www.tradebit.com just has to sing about how she feels.
This CD was possible because of:
God...who gives every good and beautiful gift. Talents are on loan to us.....We are thankful for the gift of music!!!
Our Families who offered support and encouragement!
Wyman Griffith who added "just" the right words in so many places!
James Coffey, Blue Vision Music, LLC; Assistant Producer, Georgean C. Johnson-Coffey, Blue Vision Music, LLC, Please See Jim''s Web Site Link.
All music was also arranged, performed and engineered by James B. Coffey who is an award winning Singer/Songwriter/Producer. The CD was recorded at Blue Vision Music Studios, Fort Wayne Indiana and Green Valley Studios, (Richard and Alison Rupert) Hughesville, PA. Jim Coffey also sang several of the songs! Thank you Jim and George for going over and above.....
Deb Hoeffner of Bucks County, PA, who did the Beautiful Artwork for us! See Deb''s Web Site Link.
Amy Moser (Blue Vision Studios)who sang Some Day Some Way,
The Wedding of Rufus and Indigo, Blessings, and and also helped the skunk family out on Snuggled In With Love. Amy
was also the narrator on Cajun Critter Ball.
Christine Mascott, Syberdelix Records,..who was so super with answering questions and doing such a professional job in the layout and design of the CD.
Front Porch CD, Lancaster PA, who did the replication.
Can''t say enough good things about these folks.
Mike Dunbar, Nashville, TN, who supplied the chord charts on several of the songs. Kaley writes by ear and this was a tremendous help.
Canadian Singer/Songwriter....Vikki Flawith, who was such an encouraging vocal coach.
Linda Adams, Author/Editor, who took time from her busy schedule to help us proof read all the print!
Just Plain Folks...here on the net...where writers/musicians continue to grow!
Charlotte Hannon, Atlanta Music Group, Atlanta, GA; mentor and friend, who has always been a source of encouragement and honesty.
Please watch for the upcoming announcement of Miss Willow''s Fence Row Song & Story Book which will include many Fence Row stories, along with all 14 songs done up in printed piano music, (full sheet music style arranged by James Coffey, Blue Vision Music) and several original coloring pages (Cover Artist:Deb Hoeffner; Original Coloring Pages:Ron Tocknell)