MP3 Doug Jamieson - Undefended Heart
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
6 MP3 Songs
EASY LISTENING: Love Songs, COUNTRY: Modern Country
This CD is designed to be a gift of love. It begins with a spoken, anonymous vow and continues with 5 love songs, each dealing with a different aspect of a relationship, but affirmative in all cases.
1. Celtic Vow (0:22) read by Joshua Willoughby.
2. Back to You (4:34) A simple concept is at the heart of this song: the stresses and demands of the day are light indeed when you know you will return to the one you love. vocals: Doug Jamieson & Stacey Lee Gusé; viola: Angela Rudden, guitar: Paul Chapman; arranging & sequencing: Doug Jamieson written in 2004
3. Moonlight (4:00) A mellow canonic ballad painting a picture of two lovers under the moon and stars, sharing 'a sky, a love, a life, within this point of time'. vocals: Stacey Lee Gusé & Giselle Sanderson; guitar: Paul Chapman; Drums: Ryan Brubacher; arranging & sequencing: Doug Jamieson written in 2003
4. Airbrush (3:34) An intricate country-ish tune with some quirky lyrics about remembering and celebrating your lover - warts and all - and, for god's sake, doing it while you can. vocal: Doug Jamieson ; guitars & mandolin: Paul Chapman; arranging & sequencing: Doug Jamieson written in 1991
5. Deep Burning Yes (5:22) A passionate tune about the absolute certainty you feel for a love that goes way beyond 'uh huh', 'ok' or the like. vocal: Doug Jamieson; choral vocal: Jenny Kitson, Debbie Tilson & Linda Hendry; drums: Ryan Brubacher; arranging & sequencing: Doug Jamieson written in 1998
6. Way Too Long Since Lovin' You (3:02) Truly the most intellectual and artistic song of the collection in that the entire Odyssey of Homer has been distilled into a much more pithy and cogent work of only 3 minutes. This amazing feat is accomplished by cleverly retelling the entire story from the viewpoint of Penelope and leaving out all that other junk. vocal solo: Stacey Lee Gusé; guitar: Paul Chapman; background vocal: Debbie Tilson; arranging & sequencing: Doug Jamieson written in 2003
Canadian songwriter-singer Doug Jamieson is equally at home in popular and classical idioms. He has been an Associate Composer of the Canadian Music Centre since 1984. He is the Winner of 8 Ontario Arts Council commissions and 2 Canada Council commissions. His guitar solo Elegy was a First Prizewinner in an international festival. In addition, Doug has scored music for 9 films and videos and 3 theatrical productions.
Since 1996, Jamieson has focused primarily upon popular music and musical theatre projects. He has written incidental music for two Shakespearean plays, the story, book and music for a musical, Fastlane, and the libretto and score for a nearly-completed opera Jorinda. Undefended Heart, a CD of love songs, was released in February 2004. His personal website can be found at https://www.tradebit.com.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 354992)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!