MP3 Dr. James E. Walton, Ph. D. - Surviving the Wedding
Give the bride-to-be a gift with effective insights to help her transition into married life by California''s "LA Therapist." This proven process leads the way for achieving a deeper, more satisfying start to marriage.
8 MP3 Songs in this album (77:17) !
Related styles: SPOKEN WORD: Instructional, SPOKEN WORD: Audiobook
Give the bride-to-be in your life a gift with useful and proven insights to help with that transition into married life.
Developed by a Marriage Therapist and doctor of Clinical Psychology specifically for newlyweds. Filled with tips on avoiding conflicts & deepening their love and commitment.
• No more conflicts over the bachelor party!
• No more misunderstandings with parents & future in-laws!
• Do away with emotional turmoil around the wedding!
• Walk down the aisle Worry Free!
Getting married is one of the most important and joyful times of her life. But, planning a wedding and living up to all that''s expected of her can be time-consuming, stressful, and frustrating.
What can she do to lighten her load?
This is where "Surviving the Wedding" comes to her rescue!
Over an hour and fifteen minutes long, she''ll immediately discover fabulous insights into handling the turmoil of emotions she''s feeling, resolving the frustrating questions she''s been struggling with, and acquiring life-long communication skills.
"Surviving the Wedding" will show her what she should know:
BEFORE THE WEDDING:
• Discover the enormous difference between love and marriage (something EVERY engaged couple should know)!
• Realize the tremendous dangers of building unrealistic expectations about her future mate.
• Find out the two issues guilty of bringing tremendous stress into her marriage.
• Discover what causes pre-marriage jitters and how to handle them.
• Unlock the door to questions she should ask BEFORE the wedding that could very well save her marriage.
• Get revealing information about "post-wedding blues" and how to cope.
• Understand the real deal when it comes to changing her spouse-to-be.
THE BACHELOR PARTY:
• Uncover the common myths about bachelor parties - what to believe and what to ignore.
• Discover how to handle the teasing that comes along with the bachelor party.
• Find a proven way to know whether she can trust her future husband at the bachelor party.
• Develop effective and proven ways to handle conflict - with her in-laws, her fiancé, and others.
• Create a safe haven for her children and her fiancé''s children during 2nd or 3rd marriages.
GAIN SECURITY AND PEACE:
• Discover the power of her subconscious mind - the key factor in de-stressing.
• Create "triggers" that immediately bring her peace, centeredness, and stress relief... all by just rubbing her fingers together.
• Get an actual hypnosis session for walking down the aisle without stress right on the CD.
• Discover a natural, safe, drug-free, effective and proven way to alleviate stress, stay focused, and feel more confident.
• Unlock the enormous benefits of meditation and visualization that can leave her feeling empowered and relaxed.
Dr. James Walton''s "Surviving the Wedding" is gaining rave reviews. His techniques, his strategies, his style, and his soothing voice combine to offer her the same outcome she would get from a personal office visit with Dr. Walton.
It''s all accomplished through the simple, safe and proven process of self-hypnosis. After just a few minutes of following Dr. Walton through the self-hypnosis session, she can de-stress and relax by simply rubbing her fingers together. This powerful tool can work for her anytime, anyplace, without anyone knowing what she''s doing.
“As a student in college, I personally experienced the amazing benefits of clinical hypnosis for the first time. It was a life changing event. As a result of my productive and positive experience, I incorporated hypnosis into my private practice. After many years of using hypnosis in my private practice to help one person at a time, I decided to provide this very special modality to a wider audience so that anyone who wanted to could experience the remarkable benefits of hypnosis for themselves. That is why I have created the ‘Dr. Walton Self-Help Series’.”
Hypnosis is a state of relaxation created with words, allowing the subconscious mind to be receptive to positive suggestions. “Surviving the Wedding” makes this process possible for personal use and delivers perhaps the most effective treatment available. For more information on hypnosis and Dr. Walton, log onto https://www.tradebit.com.
About Dr. James Walton
Recognizing the dramatic achievements made by his private patients using hypnosis over the past two decades, Southern California psychotherapist, James E. Walton, Ph.D. was eager to provide the same for a wider global audience. The resulting ‘labor of love’ is “Dr. Walton’s Surviving the Wedding,” a program that offers valuable, powerful and proven tools to resolve conflicts, change behaviors and improve relationships while eliminating the stress and anxiety of the wedding. A special hypnosis track has been designed to eliminate any anxiety or fear she may have for walking down the aisle so she can proceed with confidence and grace.
Unlike any other wedding program on the market today, “Dr. Walton’s Surviving the Wedding” is written and delivered by a highly trained Marriage Therapist with a doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and a master’s degree in Family Therapy who is certified in Clinical Hypnotherapy with over 20 years experience helping people overcome wedding stress.
As a nationally recognized relationship expert, Dr. Walton has been featured on numerous television and radio programs throughout the United States, such as Discovery Health, VH-1 and MSNBC, including an appearance on MSNBC’s “Oscar Night of the Stars” for the 2007 Academy Awards.
Dr. Walton hosted "Shrink Rap,” on the award-winning radio station, KCSN, 88.5 FM. On “Shrink Rap,” Dr. Walton interviewed and shared ideas with some of the greatest leaders in the field, such as: award-winning psychologist and NY Times bestselling author, JOHN GOTTMAN; and frequent “Oprah” guest, NY Times bestselling author, and famed psychologist, HARVILLE HENDRIX.
In 2006, he was awarded First Runner-Up for Best Album of the Year in self-help from the prestigious JPF International Music Awards.
Over the past two decades, thousands of people have sought Dr. Walton''s assistance for wedding stress. Through "Dr. Walton’s Surviving the Wedding," his insights and guidance are now available to many more people around the world at a fraction of the cost of an office visit.
There''s no need to struggle through wedding stress. You don''t have to wrestle the internal discomfort and doubt that comes with that big day. Simply order "Dr. Walton''s Surviving the Wedding" now and unlock the power within you to greet the beginning of your new life with confidence and joy.
“Surviving the Wedding” makes a GREAT gift!
Just do it now and Order Online!