A History of Aeronautics - E. Charles Vivian - zip
by E. Charles Vivian
Although successful heavier-than-air flight is less than two
decades old, and successful dirigible propulsion antedates it by
a very short period, the mass of experiment and accomplishment
renders any one-volume history of the subject a matter of
selection. In addition to the restrictions imposed by space
limits, the material for compilation is fragmentary, and, in
many cases, scattered through periodical and other publications.
Hitherto, there has been no attempt at furnishing a detailed
account of how the aeroplane and the dirigible of to-day came to
being, but each author who has treated the subject has devoted
his attention to some special phase or section. The principal
exception to this rule--Hildebrandt--wrote in 1906, and a good
many of his statements are inaccurate, especially with regard to
More Files From This User
- How You Can Easily Keep On Top Of Your Finances - Master Resell Rights
- A Massive Collection of Winning Autoresponder Messages to Model, Copy and Swipe (Plus You Get The Rights to Sell This New Resource and Keep ALL the Profits!
- PS2 Sony Playstation 2 Complete Package (Repair, Cheats, and Guides) RESELL
- Web Site Templates - Package of 308 (zip) RESELL RIGHTS
- 25 Most Frequently asked questions on being a web master (zip)
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!