MP3 Jerome Arthur - Confessions in Red
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
10 MP3 Songs
ELECTRONIC: Down Tempo, ELECTRONIC: Soundscapes
Music That Celebrates Wine :
Reasonably priced, sophisticated Euro-lounge
South Africa-based European music composer Jerome Arthur releases his musical celebration of wine: two CDs packed with relaxing, sophisticated Euro-lounge, as analogies to Red and White wine. "I notice that the Cape Winelands and her wines inspire me every day," Jerome smiles.
Confessions in White continues the musical journey that Jerome started with Confessions in Red: it's a journey through cinematographic and imaginative soundscapes, relaxing the body and inspiring the mind. It's an original approach of the joy of fine wining and dining, on the tones of sophisticated lounge and ambient grooves, with some references to classical music, acid jazz and contemporary electronica.
* Music and wine are two cultural solutions to the problems of stress, and Arthur’s music is perfect for a long night of good food, good wine and good company - Neil Pendock, the Sunday Times
* Jerome's aim is to make the perfect soundtrack to a stylish dinner party; it's fair to say that he's really achieved this, and there's no doubt that he'll do really well. The production is top notch - Future Music UK
* This full-bodied CD is a delicious treat with your favourite tipple - The Oprah Winfrey Magazine
* It is proof of an artist maturing and becoming a master - BPM SA
* Overall, it's an elegant production - Cape Times SA
* The album has a feel-good atmosphere and would be well suited in lounge bars and restaurants. (Not only would you be able to select a suitable wine to compliment your meal, you would also be able to choose a musical compliment for your wine!) - Die Matie SA
* Music suited to a tasting room - Wineland Magazine SA
The cinematographic feel of the Confessions is a continuation of Arthur's music composition for film, TV and art exhibitions. His compositions are frequently featured on TV and DVD projects, and he was recently nominated to participate in the soundtrack competition of the prestigious World Soundtrack Academy. He's also composed theme music for a number of art events in Brussels and Cape Town. "I like to think of all music as a holistic, cinematographic experience," Jerome says. "Music reaches deep within human consciousness to arouse emotions, lift the spirit and spark the imagination. Sounds evoke moods, images, places you've been, people you've met, memories. I intend to let the listener's mind wander in as many directions as there are moods, images, etc."
The Confessions are available from all good music stores and a number of wine estates in South Africa, from CD Baby and from https://www.tradebit.com. for 14.99 EUR (ZAR 99.95) . Make sure you enjoy your next tipple in style.
Check out https://www.tradebit.com for free downloads, press reviews and more.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 368593)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!