MP3 John Gracie - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
13 MP3 Songs
EASY LISTENING: Crooners/Vocals, FOLK: Gentle
Award-winning Singer/Songwriter John Gracie
For bookings/info: tel:902.462.6768 or e-mail: [email protected]://www.tradebit.com or visit the web at https://www.tradebit.com
John Gracie was born and raised only a stone's throw from the Atlantic Ocean. He often recollects the times he would stare out at the ocean and be inspired by its power. There is no doubt that the ocean, his Cape Breton roots and being a coal miner's son have been a great influence on John Gracie's songwriting. His mother once visited a fortune teller who told her that her son would get everything he needed in life because of his guitar. It has come to be. The following are some highlights of John Gracie's career. John is set to release in July 04, his 8th CD, all original and reflective of his life over the past few years.
-International touring artist, performs at festivals/special events, performing arts centres, conferences, host of songwriter circles in Canada and the US, toured Tokyo to Miami
-2004 release of 8th album, Acoustic Jeep
-2003 signing with US based label, Atlas Music
-2003 release of DVD, John Gracie-Christmas As I Remember It, Christmas Special airs on satellite TV
-2003 national festival circuit
-2003/04 Performances with NS Symphony Orchestra
-2003 Christmas CD sells 50,000 units
-Christmas 2002, national Christmas Tour, Christmas TV special airs in Eastern Canada, Ontario and Saskatchewan
-2002 NEMO Music Conference, Boston, MA (one of two Canadians chosen to appear in Around the World in 80 Minutes- an International Songwriters Circle hosted by Club Passim, Harvard Square
-2002 East Coast Music Awards nominee
-2001 Juno Nominee *Canadian version of the Grammy's
-2001 Nominee for The INDIES Canadian Independent Music Awards-Album of the Year
-2001 Best of Texas International Awards-Songwriter of the Year
- Three-time ECMA Male Artist of the Year - only artist to receive this honour two years consecutively- Male Artist of the Year for 2000, 1990 and 1989 and nominee as Country Artist of the Year in 2002, 2000 and 1997.
-Canadian Big Country Award Nominee 2000 for Outstanding New Male Vocalist of the Year.
-Nominated for Male Artist of the Year and Songwriter of the Year- Nova Scotia Music Awards 2000
-Chosen as mainstage showcase artist for Northeast Regional Folk Alliance Conference in the Poconos, PA (only 22 chosen from over 200 applicants worldwide)
-Received a gold record for his original composition Seabird's Cry
- Received international acclaim for his tribute to songwriter Gene MacLellan. Distributed by EMI Music, John Gracie-A Gene MacLellan Tribute was listed as a Canadian best seller and critically acclaimed by music reviewers across the country.
- John Gracie has a significant catologue of original songs
- John Gracie's song Pass It On has been chosen as a theme song for food banks across Canada. This song was included on the CD, Tears of a Thousand Years, featuring Canadian Folk Artists, which was produced to raise money for the victims and families of September 11th tragedy.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 376886)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!