MP3 Whitney Whyte - Undone
A refreshing mix of electronic beats and light organic melodies that creatively accompany her crisp and pure vocals. Incredibly talented production pulls the powerful lyrics into thought-provoking emotion.
5 MP3 Songs in this album (17:31) !
Related styles: POP: Delicate, POP: New Wave
People who are interested in Jewel Imogen Heap Regina Spektor should consider this download.
"I’m ready. I see melody happening in every country, celebrating every culture, and unifying all voices with one song. I want to tour the world on stage, always pointing the audience upward, whether it’s clear in my lyrics or not. There is an inexplicable divinity in the pure sound of music and I wish to share that with anyone and everyone." - Whitney Whyte
Whitney released the E.P. "Undone" in Spring 2008
Musical Influences include: Regina Specktor, Ingrid Michaelson, Imogen Heap,
Jewel, and Braddigan ☺
- Whitney started playing guitar in 8th grade and performed for the first time in the middle school talent show
- Encouraged by friends, she recorded some music and played at small gatherings
- Whitney played “My Blessing” at her high school graduation (Cherry Creek High School Stutler Bowl), the 50th anniversary of her school, for an audience of 11,000 people
- From Fall 2005-Spring 2008, Whitney lead worship at University Baptist Church, home to David Crowder Band
- In 2005 Whitney was a part of All That Entertainment Inc. run by Stuart Whitmore, where she recorded an EP, took guitar and voice lessons, and played at small venues around Denver.
- In March 2007 Whitney opened at the Omega Kids CD Release benefit concert at Waco Hall where 1500 students gathered for a benefit concert. Co-headlining the show were Dave Barnes and Andy Davis
- In April Whitney toured Boston playing shows at the following: The Gulu-Gulu Café [Boston], The University of New Hampshire, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church [Arlington, Mass.], and at Global Days for Darfur at the Boston Common (a “die-in” demonstration).
- While she was in Boston she spoke to schools and churches about Love Light and Melody, a non-profit benefiting the trash dump community of Managua, Nicaragua. She shared the story of her experience there and encouraged children and adults to be knowledgeable about global poverty and use their gifts and talents for the good of others.
- Summer of 2007 – Whitney play various shows around her hometown, Denver. She played downtown at J.C. Grounds (coffee shop), Leela’s (café-bar), Mercury Café, and for the American Heart Association Walk.
- Fall 2007 Whitney began working with a band and has played several times around Baylor (biggest show yet for her at Common Grounds, Baylor’s Acoustic Café, at sang at After Dark (a.k.a. Crossraods) with Braddigan at Baylor’s basketball arena (Ferell Center).
- November 2007 – Young Life flew Whitney up to Crooked Creek Ranch, Colorado to be the music guest for the weekend. There she lead songs for 300 middle school students and shared her own musical material in conjunction with the speaker’s talks.
- Later in November Baylor financed a recording in Austin (at Troubadour Studios) for Whitney that would be part of a compilation CD.
- In March 2008 Whitney recorded "Undone" at Spaceway Studios in Dallas Texas. The E.P. was produced by Will Hunt and engineered by Chad Copelin
- Whitney has plans for a tour of the album in Fall 2008