MP3 Johnny Goings - Incogneato
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
12 MP3 Songs
POP: Today's Top 40, ROCK: Modern Rock
This is my sophmore album and like I mentioned in my bio on my first album that during the French Revolutionary Period the French people abolished copyrights and the arts declined drastically because there was no incentive for the artists(in other words they didn't get paid for their work)
Three years later the French realized their mistake and reinstated a copyright law. With the four major labels (Sony, Universal, EMI and Warner Bros) having a monopoly on the music business, it is difficult to get anywhere, PLUS!!! The radio stations play all the same songs and in doing so we are only exposed to music that they wish us to hear and the majority are in rotation by the style of the lyric and also the rythms involved in the hit single formula (I admit that I like alot of it but it sure can get BORING!!!!!!!(NEW) I am Diggin' it. It is actually getting a little creative at times!!) my new album is somewhat like the new Rock meets Country meets R&B/Hip Hop. As I said in my bio on my first album. Don't you think that everything is on the conservative side? It is like the 50's again and then rock & roll hit. I like this podcasting and blogging and the ipod among other cool things and feel it is causing a stir again like rock & roll did and I would love to get on some of their sites (This project is on itunes now and has been sent to several other download sites as well, also one of my songs on the album is free on some of the download sites as promo but you may also still pay for it if you wish on other sites, the song is is called..."He Almost Made Her Cry"). They promote the artist and then it is up to you weather you like them or not and wish to buy it or not...COOL!!!!!! It DOESN'T MATTER IF IT HAS The RIGHT RYTHMS OR NOT Or THE RIGHT Type Of LYRIC, WHAT IS WRONG WITH A GREAT/COOL SONG!!!!! This project is on my own internet label Goings My Way Records And this project took quite awhile to finish as the studio gave me a heck of a deal as I was sort of a pro-bono case and when he had the opportunity to make money I got cancelled, (I also did some trading of my talent for some studio time.) Also as I said on my other site I am a little brother to Jimmy Goings of Santa Ezmerelda fame (He was one of the featured lead singers on that project during the mid 70's and early 80's). I produced, mixed and wrote/co-wrote all the songs on this album and I also played most of the instruments myself, on some songs I play them all, I also do most of the vocal work. It's more of a guitar oriented Modern Rock, Countrified R&B Thang, with less production, than my first album, with a few keyboard ballads, Don't get me wrong!!! I like what's happening now ...but it gets BORING!!!!But I must say that it is getting better having some up tempo songs in their rotation every once in awhile. I too use the modern rythm of the day but not the exact same way on every song. As on my previous album I work with the imaginary bar line ( the up beat of the beat of two and the down beat of the beat of 3 and also the up beat of the beat of four and the down beat of the beat of one). This project was inspired by bands from my youth like, The beatles, The band, Steely Dan, Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Boz Skaggs, the pretenders, Pat Benatar, Dire straits, the cars and newer artists like, Los Lonely Boys, green day, 3 doors down, lenny kravitz, no doubt, alicia keys and Big & Rich. I am also a Bi-Polar person and I am unable to do any shows at this time because of finacial issues (I am on disability) so it turned in to more of a studio project like my first album with less production, (I have different players on each song, sometimes just ME). I did the mix on this project as if I was dealing with recorded sound (It is kind of like "Sun Records" meets "Hotel California" ....The vocals were mixed a certain way for the Sun Sound and hotel california was a real flat EQ sound for the music), mine is similar but it is mixed flat digitaly and it is somewhat innovative sounding (although it sounds pretty normal on a computer) and also there are four songs that I artistically make it sound like the CD skips. It doesn't skip, It's just me being cool with modern technology, so please don't send it back, I have high hopes that you will dig it and the mix too. The songs are:
1. As Far As t Goes (it sounds like it skips on the drums, you won't hear it on the soundbite here on cdbaby because it happens later in the song and the soundbite isn't long enough, also it is kind of hit song sounding!!!)
2. I'll Make Sure (the skip happens right before the guitar solo, on the bass drum, this song is a beatles type song and I do three things the beatles had never done, turn the beat around makingit sounds like it skips, which I already mentioned, the guitar volume during the solo and lead drums on the end)
3. Man Enuff (it's on the guitar intro at the beginninig of the song)
4. I Could Tell (it's on the snare drum and bass drum and it's also at the beginning of the song, also this song has the first ever recorded feedback on a synthesized keyboard). By the way, If you haven't heard my first album and you like this one, please check it out on cdbaby, at https://www.tradebit.com itunes, AOL, MSN or most of the download sites and https://www.tradebit.com or 1-800 BUYMYCD. it is called CHECKOUTTHISSTUFF it's more of a retro R&B rock thang with a couple of contemporary country songs, some old fashioned New Wave Rock & Roll and a few Ballads.
thanks for listening and I hope that you like the soundbites.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 380923)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!