Online Degrees Guide: Graduate From Home PLR Ebook
How To Collect Your College Degree Online In Less Time For Less Money!
Are You Too Busy To Attend A Traditional, Offline College?
Is getting a college degree important to you? Does your future depend on it?
It used to be if you didn't live near a traditional, brick and mortar college, your chances of collecting your first (or additional) degree were slim and none. Between life's other responsibilities, there's often not enough time or money to sacrifice for going back to college.
But that's how it used to be. Now in the 21st century, online colleges have sprouted up letting almost anyone have a shot at their first, second or even third college degree!
And online students love it because finally you can...
Choose from hundreds of conventional and unique accredited college degrees - a variety you'd only find in an online college.
Save time without a daily commute and a relaxed class and work schedule!
Keep more cash for yourself when your online degree costs a fraction of traditional college expenses.
Dear Aspiring Student,
Did you miss your chance at a college degree?
What if you had that chance back? You may feel like new demands on your time and money have been keeping you from collecting your college degree.
But that doesn't have to be the case! With the Internet...
Thousands Now Have Claimed Their Degree Online, Even Though They Never Thought They'd Get Another Chance At College!
Earning your degree over the Internet minimizes the sacrifices you normally make for education. So now, even if you didn't think you could, a college degree is within your reach!
Take a look at just SOME of the degrees you can claim online:
Associate of Arts General Business Studies
Bachelor in Science in Business/Accounting
Bachelor and Masters in Marketing
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Masters in Health Care Management
Doctor in Health Administration
Bachelor of Science in Education/Elementary Education
Social And Behavioral Science Degrees
Bachelor of Science In Criminal Justice Administration
And many, MANY more!
So if you didn't you would ever get a college degree. Or if you didn't think you'd ever be able to go back to college. You can!
Now It's Your Turn
To Further Your Education!
The only thing is, where do you start? Which online college is right for you? Are all programs the same?
Because most aspiring online students have these same questions, I created a 51 page ebook called, "Online Degrees Guide."
Inside, you'll discover everything you need to know about online colleges. (And since it's an ebook and 100 downloadable, you can be reading it in just minutes from now.)
...here is just SOME of the secrets you'll find inside:
* 5 ways technology is being used to conduct college classes online. (Pages 6-7)
* Online learning programs to stay away from. (Page 8)
* The only difference between online and offline degrees. (Page 8)
* Is earning an online degree easier than offline? (Page 9)
* 4 reasons why an E Degree may be your best choice. (Pages 10-13)
* 4 ways getting your education online will save you money. (Page 13)
* E degrees for children. (Pages 14-15)
* Is it practical to get an E degree just for fun? (Page 17)
* Is everyone accepted into E degree programs? Or do you have to qualify. (Page 18)
* Can any online school get accredited to give out degrees or do they have to prove they can teach? (Pages 19-20)
* Here's how an online school can only be accredited for some of it's programs. (Page 20)
* Sure signs that the online school you are considering is NOT accredited. (Pages 20-21)
* 7 questions to ask a school before you sign up or send ANY money. (Pages 22-23)
* 6 major accreditation agencies in the country where you can check to see if the school you have your eye on is legit. (Pages 23-24)
* How the typical E class takes care of daily classroom business. (Page 26)
* 3 ways E classes can be interactive. (Page 28)
* 7 questions to ask yourself when deciding which school is right for you. (Pages 30-31)
* 9 questions to decipher the reputation of an online school (Pages 32-36)
* 37 Business, Technology, Health, Education, and Social and Behavioral Science degrees. (Pages 37-39)
* How to request information from an online school before you apply. (Pages 40-41)
* 6 things you'll need before you start your first class. (Pages 41-42)
* Does financial aid exist for E schools? (Pages 43-44)
* How to handle different challenges you may face. (Pages 45-47)
* 8 super tips to ensure your E Degree experience is a success. (Pages 48-49)
And theres MUCH more guaranteed!
Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Have You Scouting Out Your Future Alma Mater Online!
Private Label Rights
Yes - Can sell private label rights
Yes - Can sell master resale rights
Yes - Can edit the content
Yes - Can become the author
Yes - Can be added to a paid membership
Yes - Can be offered as a bonus
No - Can be offered through auction sites
No - Can be added to a free membership
No - Can be given away