MP3 Marcey Hamm - Dream Partner
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
12 MP3 Songs
NEW AGE: Healing, EASY LISTENING: Background Music
Marcey Hamm had her first Near Death Experience in 1985. Then her whole life changed from her diverse technical background of Nuclear Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics to composing this music. However, Marcey is an unusual composer and some people call her "The Sleeping Composer". You see, Marcey doesn't remember composing any of her music. Her experiences as she calls it is like going to sleep and dreaming. Her dreams show her what the music is for and then when she wakes up, the music is all composed. She remembers nothing about how the music was put together and she is the only one in the studio except her cat Sadie.
No other music has the phenomena as Marcey's music and people from all over the world seek her out. That's why Marcey has sold millions of her albums by just word of mouth; because her music changes lives and the phenomena keeps growing. Marcey's music isn't just music, it is a journey or you could call it an experience which changes lives.
You can read more about Marcey, her story, testimonials and more detail about the Dream Partner composition as you scroll down this page.
DREAM PARTNER TESTIMONIALS:
* "When I first heard Marcey's music at a store in Dallas, I had to have it. I bought Inward Harmony, Dream Partner, and Anthem to Soul that day. When I got home, I decided that Dream Partner wasn't really as appealing to me as the other two so I set it aside. I didn't know much about the healing aspects of Marcey's music at the time. So, I didn't realize it was because of my own resistance to resolving my relationship and commitment issues that kept me from liking Dream Partner. After Marcey and I talked about Dream Partner, I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked in the same place four times before I could see it, talk about resistance.
That night, I played Dream Partner on low while I slept. I had the most incredible dream. I was hovering above an arena full of couples. Each couple was sharing their experiences and I was getting positive learning's from each one.
When I awoke, my relationship fears were gone and it was as if I didn't even know the person who had fallen asleep only seven hours before. Since that night, I have changed my relationships in my personal life, my career, my spiritual life and with the whole of the universe."
K.U., Dallas, TX
* "Dream Partner truly does speak to my Spirit, Inner Guide, Higher Self. I find such peace & harmony in your music. What joy your music brings to my life!"
* "I will always cherish the Dream Partner album for so many reasons. The music is exceptionally lovely and triggers exquisite meditations."
P.G., Owings Mills, MD
* "Dream Partner seems to take one on a magical trip to 'somewhere.' A happy feeling if you will."
I.F., Longmont, CO
* "I just wanted to tell you how glad I am to receive Dream Partner. I have listened to it every day, sometimes more than once. I'm going through some pretty intense life changes right now, (divorce, death of a parent, drastic shift in finances, etc.), so maybe this is the perfect thing for me to be listening to right now."
* "I was so moved by your advertisement that I ordered your tapes, Inward Harmony and Dream Partner. I have been through a traumatic separation and divorce from someone who had been the significant other in my life for nearly thirty years. In the process my oldest son had chosen not to live with me. I was very angry and in great pain. I felt like my insides had been scraped out with a fork.
I started playing your tapes whenever I could...in the car, at bedtime, while I read. At first all I could feel was anxiety and pain coming up to the surface. I had strange dreams. Then, suddenly I became addicted to your music, drawn to it, and then I just felt peace. It has changed my life.
For the first time in years I feel joy. I am working through my anger and releasing the need for the conditions that created it. I am willing to forgive and move on with my life. Finally, my appearance has changed. I've lost twenty pounds, cut my hair and look, in general, spiffy.
I play these tapes for my sons and it helps them too. They think I'm a little weird but it's working.
Thank you for your music. Between your compositions and my angels I'm going to make it."
* "Your Dream Partner CD is incredible! I find myself speaking to total strangers and talking in groups now. All my life, I've been subdued and rather shy...I felt compelled to tell you how much this music has enhanced my life."
B.D., Dallas, TX
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE DREAM PARTNER COMPOSITION:
Dream Partner is all about Life. It helps you with your relationships with yourself, others, animals, plants, the wind, rain and everything that is a part of Life. Love is the message with Dream Partner.
The first step is to learn how to love who you are and then the next step is to learn how to give of that love. Life is a great joy to have a relationship with and Dream Partner assists you in living it to the fullest.
There is a lot of romance in Dream Partner because learning all the aspects of love is romantic. Love is a very profound emotion and it is the strongest energy of all creation. So you can see how important it is to learn all about love. It is the true source of all happiness.
There have been many marriages healed from this composition, as well as friendships. A woman listened to Dream Partner while sleeping. When she awoke, her relationship fears were gone. Since then her life has improved. She is more at peace with herself and others. She credits Dream Partner with enhancing the quality of her life.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MARCEY AND HER STORY:
Marcey Hamm was born in Oklahoma. Being raised in an environment of Native Americans and wild buffalo gave her a natural foundation for spiritual growth and creativity. Marcey's diverse background as a Nuclear Engineer, Software Engineer and Electronics Engineer, along with robots and gadgets, were the foundation for her building her computerized music studio. Her near death experience from a car accident in 1985 opened her composing to the unexplained. The story goes like this...
It was an ordinary day, just like any other. As I sat in traffic on the freeway, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a truck speedily approaching my car. The next thing I knew I was out of my body, engulfed in a beautiful brilliant silver light, looking over my dead body. All of a sudden the voice of a man, whom I couldn't see, said to me, "You can either come with us now, or you can go back and finish your work."
The feeling of love pouring through me was so strong and nourishing I didn't want to leave. Yet, I had worked so hard for 10 years to build my computer studio that I had just finished 3 days before. Here I was dead and I had to make a destiny's decision. I loved music too much to quit; I came back.
The physical pain from my car accident was almost unbearable. Over the next year I explored every healing possibility. This changed my life. After my healing, I went into my studio for the first time since my accident. All of a sudden I felt very tired. So I leaned back in my chair for a short nap. Suddenly, I was out of my body rushing through what seemed like a whirlwind of wind and motion. I was thrown out into this complete void of nothing - no sound, no light - just nothing. Soon these huge ocean waves of light and music came rushing all around me and through me. I was engulfed with this moment, which seemed like just a few minutes, but when I returned to my body, I looked at my clock - it was 8 hours later. Also, the lights on my display panel were flashing indicating something had been recorded. I put my computers into play mode, and this music came over my speakers. It was the same music I had just experienced out of my body. I sat in my chair for hours crying like a baby. I called this music Inward Harmony.
I went to a public fair in Dallas to sell Inward Harmony. My first customer was an older man. As he began listening to the music, he turned white as a sheet. I freaked out. I really thought my music was killing him. I was about to call for security, but he walked away. I sat down in shock, relieved that he didn't die, but I wondered what had happened.
The man returned in 30 minutes. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Young lady, 7 years ago I was on the operating table undergoing heart surgery. I was pronounced clinically dead for 16 minutes and this music is what I experienced while I was dead."
From that moment, Inward Harmony has reached millions of people all over the world. Thousands of healing testimonials have been received. Even though scientists have tried to figure out why this music is so healing, they have not been successful.
I don't know why I was given this gift of music. But, from all the benefits others have received from it, I am glad I decided to come back and spend the rest of my life composing. Since her car accident, Marcey Hamm has had two more near death experiences.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 445181)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!