MP3 Marcey Hamm - Maitreya
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
6 MP3 Songs
NEW AGE: Healing, EASY LISTENING: Background Music
Marcey Hamm had her first Near Death Experience in 1985. Then her whole life changed from her diverse technical background of Nuclear Engineering, Software Engineering and Electronics to composing this music. However, Marcey is an unusual composer and some people call her "The Sleeping Composer". You see, Marcey doesn't remember composing any of her music. Her experiences as she calls it is like going to sleep and dreaming. Her dreams show her what the music is for and then when she wakes up, the music is all composed. She remembers nothing about how the music was put together and she is the only one in the studio except her cat Sadie.
No other music has the phenomena as Marcey's music and people from all over the world seek her out. That's why Marcey has sold millions of her albums by just word of mouth; because her music changes lives and the phenomena keeps growing. Marcey's music isn't just music, it is a journey or you could call it an experience which changes lives.
You can read more about Marcey, her story, testimonials and more detail about the Maitreya composition as you scroll down this page.
* "Dearest Marcey I can't thank you enough for the blessings of your music Maitreya. I have been through a lot of grief and sadness recently. It seemed that my personal life was a series of let downs by people, companies, life and love.
The fact that your album is about inner happiness and my finding it seems like ironic timing. I have been on a mission to find that for months and months. The album struck multiple cords in my heart. I heard the wind, Ancient Egypt, inner city sounds, Eskimo noises, lots of varieties of experiences in the music. It has a 3-D quality, most unusual in nature. I've never honestly heard a similar style ever. You are a musical genius to say the least. The album seems to live and breath all by itself. It's excellent! I'll recommend it to everyone I know and by the way, it works. I woke up extremely happy the day after I listened to it...falling asleep and for no other apparent reason than the joy that it brought to my heart."
D.A.S., Lawrenceville, GA
* "I'm listening to Maitreya a lot and I love it."
P.S., Los Angeles, CA
* "Maitreya makes me happy all day long. I play it every night during my sleep, simply beautiful!
Please allow me to extend to you my personal best wishes, thoughts, prayers and blessings for your very profound work."
* "Eleven years ago my husband died and my son was only an infant of 2 years old. Now he is 13 and the last few years he has had to go through a conscious processing of the loss of his father when he was so young. He was a sleepwalker and was very often awake at nights. A month ago I ordered Maitreya, and since then he is sleeping like a rose. He falls asleep when listening, and later I take the earphones out of his ears. He is asking for the music, because he knows now that it works. He is talking a lot about his father, and it feels OK."
Anonymous, The Netherlands
* "I was very angry. Within the first couple of minutes of playing Maitreya my mood changed from anger to happiness. I was so shocked! I couldn't believe my mood changed so swiftly. This music definitely changes people's lives. It has changed my life tremendously."
M.B., Lawton, OK
* "I have worked hard all my life to achieve financial independence, but every time I would get close to that goal, something would always happen to ruin it for me. I finally grew so tired of trying, that I just gave up. I figured I was just destined not to have financial freedom. Then Maitreya came into my life. I can't tell you enough how thankful I am for that music. Somehow and in someway that music changed that financial path for me. I am now on my road to financial freedom."
J.H., Richardson, TX
MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE MAITREYA COMPOSITION:
Maitreya is about happiness. This composition transposes you to find that place within yourself of peace and joy. Once that place is reached, it becomes easier and easier to get there and stay there. Maitreya is vibrant, bold and yet very haunting as if these sounds were a part of you from some other time and place. It is a wonderful experience.
Maitreya begins the happiness series that is a whole new pattern in Marcey's music. It is very different from Inward Harmony that started the healing cycle. All the compositions between Inward Harmony and Maitreya were a part of the healing cycle even though each album has its own area of specialty.
* A testimonial..."Maitreya is your best work yet! Within the first few minutes of listening to it, a sense of joy and happiness came over me. I can't explain why, it just did. Now I start each day by listening to Maitreya and my whole day seems to be filled with happy thoughts and remembrances. The little things no longer get me down."
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MARCEY AND HER STORY:
Marcey Hamm was born in Oklahoma. Being raised in an environment of Native Americans and wild buffalo gave her a natural foundation for spiritual growth and creativity. Marcey's diverse background as a Nuclear Engineer, Software Engineer and Electronics Engineer, along with robots and gadgets, were the foundation for her building her computerized music studio. Her near death experience from a car accident in 1985 opened her composing to the unexplained. The story goes like this...
It was an ordinary day, just like any other. As I sat in traffic on the freeway, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw a truck speedily approaching my car. The next thing I knew I was out of my body, engulfed in a beautiful brilliant silver light, looking over my dead body. All of a sudden the voice of a man, whom I couldn't see, said to me, "You can either come with us now, or you can go back and finish your work."
The feeling of love pouring through me was so strong and nourishing I didn't want to leave. Yet, I had worked so hard for 10 years to build my computer studio that I had just finished 3 days before. Here I was dead and I had to make a destiny's decision. I loved music too much to quit; I came back.
The physical pain from my car accident was almost unbearable. Over the next year I explored every healing possibility. This changed my life. After my healing, I went into my studio for the first time since my accident. All of a sudden I felt very tired. So I leaned back in my chair for a short nap. Suddenly, I was out of my body rushing through what seemed like a whirlwind of wind and motion. I was thrown out into this complete void of nothing - no sound, no light - just nothing. Soon these huge ocean waves of light and music came rushing all around me and through me. I was engulfed with this moment, which seemed like just a few minutes, but when I returned to my body, I looked at my clock - it was 8 hours later. Also, the lights on my display panel were flashing indicating something had been recorded. I put my computers into play mode, and this music came over my speakers. It was the same music I had just experienced out of my body. I sat in my chair for hours crying like a baby. I called this music Inward Harmony.
I went to a public fair in Dallas to sell Inward Harmony. My first customer was an older man. As he began listening to the music, he turned white as a sheet. I freaked out. I really thought my music was killing him. I was about to call for security, but he walked away. I sat down in shock, relieved that he didn't die, but I wondered what had happened.
The man returned in 30 minutes. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "Young lady, 7 years ago I was on the operating table undergoing heart surgery. I was pronounced clinically dead for 16 minutes and this music is what I experienced while I was dead."
From that moment, Inward Harmony has reached millions of people all over the world. Thousands of healing testimonials have been received. Even though scientists have tried to figure out why this music is so healing, they have not been successful.
I don't know why I was given this gift of music. But, from all the benefits others have received from it, I am glad I decided to come back and spend the rest of my life composing. Since her car accident, Marcey Hamm has had two more near death experiences.
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 445210)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!