MP3 M.E. Blair - Just M.E. & My Lover
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
12 MP3 Songs
GOSPEL: Contemporary Gospel, URBAN/R&B: R&B Pop Crossover
Marian Blair was a young woman in search of true love. After stumbling around in the proverbial "all the wrong places", at age 23 she landed in the arms of God through Jesus Christ.
The impact changed her life forever as she experienced the overwhelming power and passion of God's enduring love. She was infused with a desire to convey this message of love that would bring comfort and peace to his children.
The love walk of over 27 years has produced a book entitled "My Lover" followed by a musical CD "Just M.E. and My Lover" The two projects describe with vivid details the triumphs, sufferings, and the character demands of real love.
Marian acquired skills to minister while preaching on street corners and serving soup to the homeless with her husband Apostle George Blair. From what is termed as "The Pot of Soup Ministry", three churches have been formed. This ministry of love has expanded to include programs that minister to men and women bound by substance abuse and other ills of society.
It is from her powerful experiences as a minister that she is able to deliver biblically sound messages. The riveting lyrics reach out and literally 'stick' to your souls. The melodies are diverse and reflect a broad range of styles including contemporary, traditional, jazz, and worship. To hear her is to feel her and her lover at the same time. Deep soulful tunes calm you, others make you feel like dancing, and others take you into the very presence of God in worship.
Marian's musical background includes her CD release in 1999, Generations II Revealed, a duo formed with daughter Kimberly Jones. She is featured as a background vocalist with Gospel Artist William Becton's new release Broken -2.
The fresh new original sounds will inspire and uplift you as you hear God's voice and sense his love and presence. The projects reveal the most important parts of the Christian walk-love and union with Him, living a holy life and loving one another.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Marian is a singer/ songwriter/musician of Deliverance Temple Ministries. She partners with husband, Pastor George Blair on many outside speaking engagements, setting the stage with praise & worship. She wrote her first song for a wedding after multiple requests to sing at weddings and funerals.
Below is a list of some recent & past performances.
1999-Recorded first CD with Daughter Kimberly Jones. Generations II
2000-Joined Stellar Award winner William Becton & Friends as background
singer. Became member of JUDAH and recorded live CD in
Greenville https://www.tradebit.com was released in March 2003. William Becton
2001-Performed with William Becton & Friends in Hampton, VA for New
Years Eve Bash Various other engagements during the year resulting
in obtaining some lead vocals.
2002-Recorded first solo CD entitled " Just M.E. & My Lover" to
accompany the book written the same year entitled 'My Lover"
2003- Book & CD Release in February (Christian Book stores)
* March/Performed at Faith Temple Baptist Church, Maryland, and a Women's Conference.
* April/United Fellowship in N.C./ Waxter Home (a detention center for teen aged girls)
* April/CD attained full air play on WVOT Wilson, N.C.
* May/ Performed for radio station manager "Ingathering" at Holiday Inn
* June/Book signings and performances each weekend
* July/ Performed on Cruise Ship, Norwegian Star & received First Place Trophy
* August/Performed at retirement Banquet & a funeral
* September/ Church engagements each week ministering in song.
* October/Performed at Luther Barnes Fall Gospel Festival in N.C. obtaining second place trophy
* October/Performed at Stellar Star Search in Wash. D.C. (no award)
* October/Auditioned for JIREH Records in N.C. for upcoming finals in December with Bobby Jones at Crickett Stadium in Charlotte.
* November/Performed with Shirley Caesar & others for a Birthday bash for Summerville Promotions president Mildred Summerville
* November/Attended the Taxi Rally in Los Angeles. An A&R company based in LA that works as a vehicle to put you in contact with the top A&R people in the business.
* November/ Performed at Glory Baptist Church as special guest in Wilson, N.C. for musical program
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 454199)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!