Ubuntu 8.10 Server [Tomcat/LAMP] VDI
Ubuntu Server virtual computer.
* Apache Tomcat Servlet/JSP container - Installed from the installation CD and functional.
* Apache2 Web Server
* PHP - Scripting language engine
* MySQL - Database Server
* Samba File Sharing - configured to work on localhost:eth0. Ready to connect using SSH Tunnelier configuration with Windows Loopback adapter installed see "How to configure Windows Loop Back Adapter" for more information
Webmin server management tool has been pre-installed. Webmin allows you to manage the server using a web-browser.
Connecting to the server on a Windows system
Configure the Virtual Machine XML configuration file.
Tunnelier configuration file included.
- lamp vdi image
The VDI is fine, but the vendor�s support is really excellent. Nothing was too much trouble, even though I asked some fairly basic questions. Highly recommended.
More Files From This User
- VirtualBox LinuxMint 8.0 Virtual Disk Image
- VirtualBox Fedora 12 i686 Gnome [Release] VDI
- VirtualBox SimplyMEPIS 8.0.12 Virtual Disk Image
- VirtualBox CentOS 5.3 Server amd64 No.GUI Virtual Disk Image
- VirtualBox CentOS 5.3 Server wGUI Virtual Disk Image
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!