PottBelly, co-owner and CEO of Backyard University Entertainment is also one of the first artists produced by the label. Pleasing the crowd with thought provoking lyrics that paint a too real picture of life. PottBelly''s début album entitled "Potts, Politics & Pimpin" tells a story of real situations from beginning to end in the words of a gifted street poet that you can relate to. With good street humor and learning from life''s mishaps, he has always had diverse subject matter. "Through the years, dealing with the politics of music, I''ve learned that it''s best to say what you mean and mean what you say". That''s good business! "Entertaining the whole world from my own backyard, that''s my slogan."
- Group member of S.E.C. (Solo Emceez Collaborated)
- Loud/Sony Records
- Manifest Music
- After Dark Entertainment
- ASCAP member
- Co owner of Backyard University Entertainment
- "MIAMI GETS IT STRAIGHT" (Co-Authored Book)
- "Women" (Authored poem)
- "Affiliated" by S.E.C. produced by After Dark Entertainment
- "MOLD ME SCULLY" by S.E.C. (Solo Emceez Collaborated)
- "Potts, Politics & Pimpin" produced by BYU Entertainment
- Scoring for audio tape "African Violets" by Onawumi Jean Greer
- Scoring for audio tape "Flossy and the Fox" by image award winner Patricia Mckissack
- AFC Corporation/Churches Chicken written and performed)
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.