MP3 Trucker - Hello Amero
Rock record that combines modern rock with classic styles and orchestration. Epic bookends that wrap the entire song collection in one solid package.
10 MP3 Songs in this album (40:28) !
Related styles: ROCK: Album Rock, ROCK: 90''s Rock
People who are interested in Nirvana Tom Petty Wilco should consider this download.
Formed in 1995, Trucker is a six-piece rock band based in Lawrence, Kansas. Trucker’s style and approach reaches through all the genres of rock and roll and nothing about them is cookie cutter. From Alternative to Blues, their music follows their passion for focusing on the craftsmanship of each song. Every member of Trucker is educated, seasoned and accomplished in his own right. Together, they are filling a place in the rock and roll spectrum that has been vacant for too many years. Trucker was a pioneer in internet promotions and Mp3 distribution. Over the past 10 years they have had over 250,000 worldwide MP3 downloads from their website https://www.tradebit.com.
• Trucker Todd and Josh Basnett selected as NBC''s Nashville Star finalists - 2008
• "Post Rock Motel" placed on Grammy Ballots - 2007
• The single “Make Peace” selected for 2007 MTV documentary – 2006
• Winner of the first annual Deadwood Derby unsigned band competition – 2006
• One of the first unsigned artists to be sold through the iTunes Music Store – 2003
• Trucker Todd selected by Rolling Stone to attend the David Fishof Rock and Roll Fantasy Camp – 2003
• Named one of the Top 50 unsigned bands in America by the College Media Journal (CMJ) and the American Music Awards (AMA) – 2002 and 2003
• Selected by CMJ as a Regional Semi-Finalist for the Nokia T-Mobile Opportunity Rocks Search for the Next Great Band Competition – 2002
• Awarded B.E.A.M. Grant from Jim Beam as an up and coming Midwest artist to watch; interviewed by Pat Dinizio of the Smithereens – 2000
• Appeared on national television on USA Network’s Farmclub, hosted by former MTV VJ, Matt Pinfield - 2000
2008: Hello Amero (LP)
2006: Post Rock Motel (LP)
2006: Feeling Better Today (EP)
2005: The Neighbor Song (Single)
2004: Chosen By God (Single)
2003: Nothing To See Here (LP)
2000: Go Out (EP) 1998: Trucker Live
1997: Red House Demos
1996: Better To Be (Single)
Todd Johnson – Olathe, KS (Guitar/Vox)
Tom Barletta – Canton, CT (Drums/Backing Vox)
Josh Basnett – Tulsa, OK (Lead Guitar/Backing Vox)
Greg Barry – Quincy, IL (Bass)
Hank Rischar – Quincy, IL (Keys/Backing Vox)
Kevin Powell – Lawrence, KS (Backing Vox)