You and Your Tattoo MRR
Are you considering getting a tattoo
but have concerns?
"Will it hurt?"
"Will I get an infection?"
"How do I know my tattoo artist is qualified?"
Getting a tattoo is a big decision, one that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Make sure that you know what to look for and expect when you get your new tattoo.
I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday. Yup! I wanted one for a long time and as soon as I was of legal age, I headed right for the first tattoo parlor I could find. I chose one of the designs from the many displayed on the parlor's walls and had one of the artists inside tattoo me. Honestly, it was a miserable experience from start to finish. While I was getting the tattoo, I was scared, half-nauseous, and feeling unsure about my decisions. But once the tattoo needle was buzzing, it was too late. The tattoo artist made fun of my fear and disregarded my apprehension. After the tattoo was done, it was bleeding so heavily that it seeped through the bandages he had placed on them. And, not to mention that I was out hundreds of dollars!
As time passed and the tattoo healed, I realized as I looked at it what I had done to myself. I didn't really like the design all that much and, to this day, I am really not pleased that I have to have this "thing" on my body for the rest of my life.
If I could go back in time and change my first tattooing experience, I definitely would. But, that's an impossibility. What I can do though is help others from making the same mistakes I did. Getting a tattoo should not be a rash decision. There are a lot of things that should be decided upon before you actually have the needle put to your skin, like...
* How to decide on the right tattoo parlor and artist.
* Which design will be one that you are proud to display on your body.
* How to get tattooed safely so as to avoid infection and diseases.
* How much time and money the tattoo will cost you.
* How to care for your new tattoo.
Since my first tattoo, I've gotten two more. And those experiences went very well. Why? Because I knew what to look for. I had the bad experience and was now armed with the right knowledge to ensure that my future tattoo experiences would be good ones. Never again would I rush into getting a tattoo without first knowing all the pros and cons and things to look out for.
I have assembled all my learning into one easy to read guide with the hope that other people will be able to benefit from it. Tattoos can be a wonderful, artistic expression of who you are. Don't make the experience of getting a tattoo a bad one.
Be smart about getting a tattoo! Read...
You and Your Tattoo
What You Need to Know.
You and Your Tattoo is a comprehensive guide geared to teach you how to be smart about getting a tattoo. Inside, you'll learn...
* The history of tattoos.
* How to choose a tattoo parlor and artist.
* How to select a tattoo design that works for you.
* To ensure that you are getting tattooed safely, minimizing the risk of infection.
* What to expect while receiving your new tattoo.
* How to minimize the pain of tattoos.
* About tattoo removal.
* And much more!
Don't be like me and end up with a tattoo stuck on your body for life that you can't stand. The experience of getting and having a tattoo can be an exciting and pleasurable one, if you know how to make it so.
Don't Rush to Get Your New Tattoo Until You Read This!
Don't rush off to get your tattoo, like I did. Wait until you are informed and armed with the right knowledge to ensure that your tattoo experience is a good one. I know you are excited about getting your tattoo, and, to get this guide into your hands as quickly as possible, I've made You and Your Tattoo available to you right now via instant internet download. No need to go to the bookstore or the library. No waiting for the postal service to deliver a book to your door.
Instead, you can download this ebook (short for "electronic book") You and Your Tattoo and immediately begin benefiting from its lessons. Short, concise, and to the point, this ebook provides an easy-to-read experience that will provide you with realistic, straight-forward information on how to make your adventure in tattooing a good one!
Audio MP3 Book Included!
Are you one of those people that hates reading books on the computer? Or perhaps you just don't have the time to sit down and read a book? Well, to make sure that this vital information reaches you, I am also including the entire ebook in AUDIO FORMAT as well! When you purchase, in addition to receiving the book in electronic format, you will also receive it as an MP3 file! So, you can listen to it and receive its beneficial lessons while driving in the car, working out, cleaning your house, wherever and whenever you'd like! So, no more excuses! You want a tattoo, but you don't want a bad experience!
SPECIAL BONUS: MASTER RESELL RIGHTS
You and Your Tattoo comes complete with Master Resell Rights and professional sales kit. Upon purchase, you will receive:
* 46 Page Ebook You and Your Tattoo in Adobe PDF format, so it can be read on almost any computer!
* You and Your Tattoo in Audio MP3 format, so you can benefit from this vital information without having to read the ebook!
* Full Master Resell Rights, so you can begin selling this ebook within minutes of receiving it. You keep 100 of the profits! Plus, you are able to pass along these same resell rights to your buyers!
* The ability to brand the ebook with your name and website. What a great way to advertise your online presence!
* Professionally Designed Graphics Pack.
* Web Sales Letter that can be easily edited to include your information.
* Helpful instructions to assist you in reselling this ebook.
"This is Exactly What I've Been Searching for! How Do I Order?"
You and Your Tattoo is available to you immediately, just a few mouse clicks away. Take advantage of this terrific offer and you'll soon be on your way to getting your new tattoo...the right way!