Auto Cons Brandable Master Resale Right
* Find out the difference between the dealer‘‘s price and the factory price - so that you know how much to offer.
* Find out when salesmen are desperate to sell cars and are much more willing to lower their prices to close the deal.
* Recognize numerous other scams such as the Factory Holdback Scam, Insurance Scam, Turnover Scam, and more. Get prepared before you get taken for thousands.
* 8 items to bring with you when purchasing a car if you want to make sure you get the best deal possible.
* Recognize who is really on the phone if someone calls in to compete with your offer.
* Find out why you should always pay deposits with your credit card - not with checks.
* Recognize Price Beating and I Won‘‘t Get Paid scams and learn to stay away.
* Why you should never wait until the last minute to buy a car... never!
* Find out why you should never offer any money for a car unless you already know the dealer cost.
* Understand how you can end up paying thousands more if you let the dealership help you get out making payments on your current cars loan.
* Find out when to consider if you should finance your loan through a credit union instead of the dealership.
* Learn when to use the words only if you put it in writing to save yourself from scams forced on you by pushy salesmen.
* Make sure the date that the salesman writes on your contract is correct before signing. I‘‘ll tell you why on...
* How to protect yourself from late payments when trading in car that still has money due.
* Recognize a legal way dealers are able to charge you an extra $500 for doing next to nothing - and how you can avoid it.
* Learn the best way to find rebates and incentives to make sure you get the best deal possible.
* The source (that anyone can use) that is actually more powerful then the Kelley Blue Book and can save you thousands of dollars.
* Find out what you can bring with you to the dealership to lower your interest rates.
* One popular, yet false, belief that you should know about the invoice on your car.
* The magic formula to use when deciding the dollar amount of your first offer.
* Words and phrases to look out for when a salesman is trying to push you into making a purchase.
* 5 lines a salesman may give you to try to force a sale. Get ready for them before you are face to face with a professional seller.
* 9 money saving tips to swear by to avoid car refinance scams.
* Discover how to give yourself an edge on the dealer by finding the factory invoice to the car you want to purchase online. I‘‘ll show you were to find it.
* Learn to be cautious of No Payments for X months schemes. I‘‘ll show you what to do to protect yourself.
* Understand how the word etching can end up costing you $900 if you don‘‘t know how to respond to the salesman.
* 6 deal-making tips to bring with you when negotiating with a salesman from the dealership. They‘‘re trained to get the best deal possible, you best prepare! * Recognize when someone is trying to sneak one buy you if they insist on running a credit report... when you‘‘re not buying on credit. They‘‘re just looking to squeeze out more money.
* Get the inside scoop on credit report scams dealerships pull to get more money out of the deal.
* Know exactly what to tell a salesman if he says he can‘‘t accept your check due to a high rate of bounced checks from your bank. It‘‘s a scam!
* Learn what an Extended Warranty really is before you tack it on to your price tag. It may not be what you think.
* 9 extra costs that the dealership will try to tack on after the deal has already been closed - along with the actual price it costs the dealership to offer these extras. Give Me 30 Minutes And I‘‘ll Have You Ready To Spot Every Dollar-Stealing Scheme A Commissioned Salesmen Is Likely To Throw At You!
More Files From This User
- Online Poker Winning Strategies Revealed
- Crocheting For Fun and Profit & Website Script
- Guide to Bass Fishing PLR
- Alternative Medicine MRR
- Classic Novels Collection - Master Resell Rights
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!