This file is not currently available to purchase on Tradebit
Sold by music on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,958,055 satisfied buyers
MP3 The O - Junk in the Trunk :Raw & Unreleased O
Mutant hip-hop, dream-pop, punk-rock
19 MP3 Songs
HIP HOP/RAP: White-Boy Rap, POP: with Electronic Production
The O''s story is way too long and insane to relay in mere paragraphs.
Why not try these fun-facts instead?
1. They are the only band on the planet to have been produced by both PM Dawn and a Cocteau Twin.
2. They were signed to several different major labels and EMI Publishing UK before being chased out of London by a psychotic brick-wielding landlord at which point they returned to their native Brooklyn.
3. They are huge fans of Jay-Z, Elvis Costello, Husker Du, Wu-Tang Clan, their ultra-faves the Beatles, weed and speed.
4. They were briefly signed to Mindless Self Indulgence''s Uppity Cracker label and their lead rapper (then known as Drugorious) was thrown out of New York City''s legendary Joe''s Pub while he was still performing.
5. Drummer, "The Burnman," composed much of the music for Nickelodeon''s "Blues Clues" show.
6. The band called the O is still together under different guises.
7. Go to https://www.tradebit.com and https://www.tradebit.com to hear what they''re doing today.
This file is sold by music, an independent seller on Tradebit.