MP3 Archie Oliver, Franklin Thompson & Pierre Harris - Here Comes the Alphabet Man!
recommended if you like a Disney, Nicolodean, or Sesame Street version of hip-hop and pop music.
3 MP3 Songs in this album (12:39) !
Related styles: KIDS/FAMILY: Educational, KIDS/FAMILY: Children''s Pop
People who are interested in Will Smith Arrested Development The Black Eyed Peas should consider this download.
Archie Ray Oliver of Omaha, Nebraska is the Alphabet Man—a person who is dedicated to helping young kids gain an appreciation for academic learning and responsible citizenship. Archie is a niche market performer who works with children ages 3-8. Oliver is married and has three children. He is a graduate of the University of Nebraska – Lincoln (1983) where he majored in recreation administration and leisure studies. He was a 4th place all-American wrestler (167 lbs.) for the university in 1983. After graduating, he spent 10 years as a program director for the Edmondson YMCA. Archie received the National Thousand Points of Light Foundation’s Employee Recognition award in 1991. He is currently a co-owner of his own day care business, and the president of his own non-profit youth development organization known as the Progressional Multipurpose Center.
Mr. Oliver’s writing and producing team of Dr. Franklin Thompson (University of Nebraska – Omaha) and Pierre Harris (Louisville, KY) provide the artistic and technical foundation of the professional side of his musical efforts. As a hobby, Archie continues to experiment with the art of writing poetry and commercial advertising—an endeavor that is still in the developing stages.
This new release entitled, “Here Comes the Alphabet Man,” takes Archie’s educational performance portion of his career goals to a whole new level. The product is being marketed as a maxi-single (3 songs) of educational messages set to an infectious R&B beat. Young kids gravitate to Archie when he announces, “I am the Alphabet Man, and I am hear to educate and entertain you.” He is a favorite at local daycares and after-school programs, and hopes soon to branch out and go nationally. The music is hot and Archie’s performances are genuine and effective. Archie is poised on the launching pad and ready to take off!
Every daycare, preschool, and kindergarten program in America should have a copy of this product. It also makes for the perfect friendship, birthday, or Christmas gift for the little loved ones in your life.
This collaborative product spearheaded by Dr. Thompson represents a new wave of children’s educational ministry: One that successfully merges music that is popular with young people of today to the various hooks and incentives that promote growth in kids. “Here Comes the Alphabet Man” is not geared towards the acquisition of higher learning skills, but rather it encourages basic learning in a way that makes kids feel that academics and doing chores at home does not have to be tedious and boring. The ultimate goal of this approach is to promote a love of learning and responsible citizenship. Stay tuned for future products that will expand Thompson’s Selah Sound Children’s Ministry outreach (402-390-0653).
More about Archie Ray Oliver -
P.O. Box 8196
Omaha, NE 68108
• High school all-American wrestler in 1975
• State champion wrestler (145 lbs.) in 1978
• Omaha Tech HS athlete of the year
• Wrestling coach at Roncalli HS (1996-99), Creighton Prep HS (1999-2004), and national HS Greco Roman & Freestyle coach (1995-2001).
• Was featured during October 2008 in the Omaha World Herald and the Midlands Business Journal newspapers as someone citizens should get to know.
• Urban League Family & Community award in 1993
• Captain of the wrestling and football teams of Omaha Tech HS in 1978
• Omaha Tech HS student council member 1976-77
• Three year member of the Distributive Education Clubs of America (DECA) during high school years.
• Graduated from the famed Omaha Tech High School (1975-78)
• Inspirational leader at Mt. Olive Baptist Church, and True Vine Baptist Church
• Member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity