MP3 Vin D´Onofrio - A Slice Of Life
This file is no longer available on Tradebit.
7 MP3 Songs
ROCK: Americana, BLUES: Guitar Blues
"A Slice Of Life," is a CD by Vin D'Onofrio that features his original songs, vocals and guitar playing.
Musicians: Mike Thompson, Dom Genova, Julie Ragins, Charles Meeks, Ron Krasinski, Rick Shlosser, Bob Tsukamoto, Marc Joseph
1. Big Head - a blues rant swipe at someone we've all met: The Know It All.
2. Who Knows How Low She'll Go? - a funky tale of the passions that charge the air when That Woman keeps flirting with me.
3. Everybody Plays Guitar - the post Beatles baby boom filled the world with guitars and guitar players. How you gonna be a star, when everybody plays guitar?
4. Tangled Up In You - You might get lucky enough to get so wrapped up in someone that you can't tell where she starts and you end.
5. Summertime - an easy going southern groove about that most laid back of seasons. Charles Meeks harmonica adds the soulful sonic breeze.
6. Last Call Girl - playing in bars means you spend a lot of time there. A crowded room can be a lonely place when you just need a little company.
7. When I Get Back Home - sometimes life doesn't treat you the way you'd like, but if you've got a place to call home before you start up again, you're doin' alright.
From Huntington, NY, Vin is currently recording his next CD, playing guitar for Carly Simon and doing studio work in L.A..
Recent CD's that he's played guitar on include Carly Simon's latest, "Moonlight Serenade" and Rod Stewart's Grammy winning #1 CD "Stardust: The Great American Songbook,Vol. III"
Other artists who've utilized Vin's guitar or songwriting skills on their recordings or in performance include Will Downing, Sergio Mendes, Rick Braun, Johnny Rivers, Pauline Wilson, Dori Caymmi, Lannie Kazan, John Beasley, Desi Arnaz Jr., J.J. Jackson, Yutaka Yokokura, Bryan Savage, Chie Ayado, "The Tonight Show," "Penn & Teller: Bullmake." "I Love Lucy: 50th Anniversary CBS Special," "Entertainment Tonight," "Weird TV," "E True Hollywood Stories," "Victoria's Secret," and Roy Radin's legendary Vaudeville Review.
Variety - "(Rick Miramontez) romped through an Antonio Carlos Jobim medley... masterfully supported by guitarist Vinnie D'Onofrio."
Music Connection - "Eskovitz makes no bones about being the leader of this group, however fine solos were forthcoming from everybody throughout. Guitarist D'Onofrio was an especially potent force, and his technique on "Cue The Chase" matched that of the leader."
L.A. Jazz Scene - "Some of the highlights were "Tico Tico"..D'Onofrio and Kinnon were featured with fine solo work. On "Berimbau" ...there was a beautiful guitar solo from D'Onofrio."
in partnership with CDbaby (ID 639028)
More Files From This User
- MP3 El Puma De Sinaloa - Me invito la noche
- MP3 Harmonik - Lets Go!
- MP3 Haymaker - In For A Pound
- MP3 Hans Engel - Wunderwelten
- MP3 Hillfolk Noir - Skinny Mammys Revenge
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!