*NEW* HTML Lock Down With Private Labels Rights
Discover How to Quickly & Easily Protect Your Web Pages from Unscrupulous Cyber-Thieves!
Did you know that online content theft is at an all-time high right now?
Well, it’s true.
Just look at some of the many ways thieves could be stealing from you at right this very minute:
* They could be stealing your PayPal download \"return link\" by simply clicking View, then Page Source
* They could take and use your web page design and graphics by simply clicking File, then Save As
* They could copy pictures, images and other artwork from your page, even those that are copyrighted, and use them elsewhere
* They could harvest email addresses from your page and start spamming them
* And much, much more!
Clearly, You Need Protection …
You Need HTML Lockdown!
Don’t let thieves profit from your hard work and expense any longer … get HTML Lockdown and close the door on online theft for good!
Here’s how HTML Lockdown works:
You simply select a file to be encrypted, enter a password and click on the “LockDown!” Button.
It’s that easy!
Your page contents will be instantly protected – including:
* HTML code
* And more!
That’s Right, HTML Lockdown Makes It Impossible for People to Read & Steal Your Source Code
& Other Important Content!
If you’ve done or paid for any significant web design work, you know how much time, energy and money it takes to create a unique and professional-looking web page.
HTML Lockdown ensures your pages retain their value and don’t suddenly proliferate all over the web – making it look like you just copied someone else’s design.
HTML Lockdown also disables:
* Text copying via right mouse click
* Text selection
* Page printing
* Offline use
* Links display
* And more
Now You Can Encrypt & Protect Your HTML Pages
With Passwords - All in a Few Clicks!
No Special Programming Skills Required!
HTML Lockdown uses strong encryption algorithms to protect your page content and further ensures the safety of that content by requiring you to select a password.
Using these methods, the program will prevent anyone from viewing your source code or stealing your art work.
However, all of your encrypted pages will have the exact same appearance as the original pages and can be viewed in all modern web browsers.
You see, HTML Lockdown modifies the source code of a web page making it unreadable and non-editable without changing the way a page looks in a browser.
Here is even more of what HTML Lockdown does:
* Protects your PayPal links
* Hides your original HTML source code
* Prevents your images from being copied and used by someone else
* Creates special password-protected pages
* Stops right-clicking
* Stops offline browsing
* Stops URLs from being displayed in the browser bar
* Works with any web host
Tags: paypal download, paypal, resale rights, plr, private labels rights