Remedial Maths Series - Fractions (AU Version)
Designed to complement a remedial maths program for small groups of students. Explains the basic concepts of fractions, including the relationship between fractions, decimals and percentages. The activities are sequenced in line with standard syllabus structures, covering a number of stages as opposed to a straight year level, and will provide students with the opportunity to catch up on much-needed skills.
For Age(s): 9-12
Author(s): Jane Bourke
(Code: AU+Version+Maths) ´
More Files From This User
- Maths Problem Solving Techniques (NZ Version)
- Maths Problem Solving for Juniors Book 1 (NZ Version)
- Endangered Animals Activities (AU Version)
- Healthy Bodies, Happy Kids, Book 3 (AU Version)
- Healthy Bodies, Happy Kids, Book 2 (AU Version)
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!