Roller Coaster Pricing
My Firesales by 2 to 1!
Customers Buy, Just to Try For the Best Price!
Introducing Roller Coaster Pricing!
The Idea Behind Roller Coaster Pricing
and Why It Works!
Welcome! YOURNAME here to tell you about a terrific new product that has people begging to get their hands on it!
One of internet marketing's relative newcomers, Todd Gross, took his listmembers by surprise recently with the announcement and demonstration of a pricing scheme that is so devilishly clever that he had customers feeling like they had just hit the jackpot on a slot machine. Todd slipped this brainstorm quietly out in a simple sales letter:
You ready for a FUN President's Day Weekend Sale?
Here's your challenge..
TRY TO CATCH THE PRICE AT IT'S LOWEST POINT!
"Install SEO Wordpress"
....videos will show you step by step FROM SCRATCH how to install Wordpress with Search Engine Optimization maximized from the start. This is the easiest way to get started online. If you haven't made a cent, this should be one of your first moves..
And the funny part of this sale is that like the stock market, the price fluctuates. Don't believe me? Hit refresh if you don't like the price. YOU decide at which price to buy
That's it! That's all it took to unleash a scramble to get a copy of this product that let's customers choose the price that they pay for your product
I simply had to get a copy, and I'm sharing this opportunity with you.
I'll let Todd tell you about it himself:
We always talk about the psychology of selling in Internet Marketing, but one thing that is often overlooked is how annoying and short-lived some of the sales schemes are. Firesales, or Dime Sales where the price goes up, sometimes rapidly, increases the desire to get in early by prospective buyers, but it can leave a bad taste in their mouth because they feel rushed or werent around when the price was low. Not only that, sales that run up in price in one direction, tend to become less popular with time, as the price gets out of reach.
Enter Roller Coaster pricing. With some experience in day-trading the stock market a few years back, I know something about market psychology. One of the known times that the volume of trades can go way up, is when a perceived bottom is reached in a stock or indexs price. Why not apply that same psychology, and create a scenario where a products price goes up and down with every refresh of the potential buyers sales page? Surely, they will try hard to catch a bottom and it will increase sales! There are several advantages to this price structure.
1. The price always goes up and down so the sale does not get stale with time as in a firesale when the price gets too high.
2. Many buyers do not take the time to find the absolute lowest price, but are satisfied with something lower than the highest price they see. This means that a few sales will be made far above what would be considered the market average for the product.
3. Buyers become so mesmerized with the game of finding the lower price that they will likely buy for the sake of securing the price, in addition to getting the product.
4. Buyers will not become weary or bitter about this pricing scheme as much as they would a firesale, which quickly runs away from them and does not allow them time to make a decision on their own terms. The Roller Coaster pricing structure makes the buyer feel empowered to change the price, unlike a firesale.
Throw A Wet Blanket on Firesales
and Catch the Latest Pricing Ride!
Roller Coaster Pricing comes with
THESE GREAT ADDITIONAL FEATURES
Firesale - Still great for short-term interest building
Upsell option - For offering resell rights or an alternate higher priced product
Discount Offer - Everyone loves a bargain. Pick a percentage and watch sales increase!
Want to offer a limited time discount ? Forget the hassle of accepting coupon codes! Offering a discount is easy! Just enable the discount, set your start and end timeframe and it happens automatically! No need to access your code for an earlybird sale time or to be there to shut off a 1 hour special after 60 minutes!
PageWrapper option (Template) - Display your sales page with a 'template' or without! You choose !
COMES WITH TWO GENERIC PAGE WRAPPERS
and 5 Pre-Coded Example Sites!
Choose One To Start With, "Make It Yours", and Upload It!
More Files From This User
- Acne Causes, Treatments & Myths Uncovered
- 101 Tips For Buying Your First Home
- How To Be A Successful Entrepreneur
- Ultimate Guide to Debt Relief
- Membership Goldrush: Insider Secrets To Building Profitable
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!