Guide To Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Do you have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?...
Who Else Wants To Know All There Is To Know About Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... And Start Enjoying Life Again?
Do you have Carpal Tunnel... the tingling... the numbness... and the inability to effectively use your hands?
Do you want to overcome it... but don't actually know much about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? If so, then you've found the right site!
Here’s the story…
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Is A Big Problem That Affects A Lot of People
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (or CTS) affects more people than you might think.
Anyone who uses their hands and fingers a lot at work can get it.
CTS is caused by some kind of compression in the nerves in the wrist.
Your nerves, veins, and ligaments all run through the carpal tunnel, and any pressure on the nerves can cause CTS.
Doctors don't really know exactly why it happens, but they have some ideas on who is affected.
The most commonly affected people are those that use their hands a lot, such as in cutting, typing, or anything that uses small hand held tools.
Also, people who work in factories or mills can develop carpal tunnel syndrome as well.
The most common symptoms are tingling, numbness, and pain in the hands.
You know you have CTS if it wakes you up at night.
Even though doctors don't know exactly what causes it yet, they do have some ideas on how to remedy it...
But most people who have CTS don't even know that they have it, much less how to treat it.
Keys To Overcoming CTS And Enjoying Your Favorite Activities Again
There are many different options for overcoming Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, both surgically and non-surgically.
You only need to know more about CTS.
The first step to helping yourself, or someone close to you, is to understand what you're dealing with.
Then you can begin to understand the different treatment options.
Doctors have pioneered a host of new ways to overcome CTS.
And many of them are non-invasive.
But most people don't know much about CTS...
Which means they could be trapped with a condition they don't know they could overcome.
Get Freedom From CTS Faster Than You Thought Possible With This Great Guide
If you don't know much about CTS, and want to, then you've come to the right place!
CTS, and it's treatments, are not that complicated...
But many people just don't know the fundamentals of CTS.
That's why I've written this book, Guide To Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I want everyone to know what I've learned about CTS without all the trouble of trying to figure it out themselves.
CTS can take away your favorite activities.
Do you really want to live in the dark about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
My book can teach you everything you need to know about CTS today!
• How To Understand Carpal Tunnel Syndrome… You must know what you're dealing with before you can actually deal with it.
• How To Diagnose CTS… So you can stop wondering and move forward.
• Non-Surgical Treatments... Get free without any surgery!
• Surgical Treatments... Make wise, informed decisions about your future so you can be pain free.
• And a lot more
If You Want To Know All There Is To Know About CTS, You Want To Read THIS...
Why be held back any longer?
Finally learn everything you need to know about CTS in one easy place.
Armed with this information, you could start moving forward in freedom sooner than you ever thought...
So why not start today?
Start Learning About CTS Today, Its Just One Click Away
This is a complete guide to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and it’s simply called Guide To Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. I've put everything I know about CTS into simple, understandable language so that you can easily learn all there is to know about CTS . Things like...
• Introduction To Carpal Tunnel: The first step to freedom is knowing your condition. (pages 7-8)
• CTS Symptoms: Simple keys to discovering if you have CTS. (page 8)
• The Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Find the root of the issue and take care of it! (pages 9-12)
• Diagnosing CTS: Know what you have so you can start treating it today. (pages 13-16)
• Non-Surgical Treatments: Be pain free without surgery. (pages 16-21)
• Alternative Treatments: Several treatment options that are outside the box. (pages 21-23)
• Avoiding CTS: Even if you don't have it, it's good to know how to avoid it. (page 23)
• CTS Exercises... Great exercises that can dramatically reduce the effect of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. (page 19)
• New Work Habits: Keys to preventing CTS while you work. (page 29)
• Treatment Effectiveness: Make sure your treatment is working so you can get free! (pages 31-35)
• Finding A Doctor: Keys to finding a great doctor that will help you get passed CTS (page 35)
• Surgical Treatments: Make the best decision by having the most information at your disposal. (pages 36-39)
• Occupational Considerations... Is your job affecting your health? (page 41-43)
• If it's not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... How to move forward if it's not CTS. (pages 43-45)
• Plus much, MUCH MORE!
This just scratches the surface of what I've put into this book.
If you've ever been interested in CTS, but didn't know where to start, then I encourage you to learn from my experience and get started on the right foot. It contains everything you need to know in order to help you learn all about CTS!
I'm sure that right about now, you're wondering...