Sold by vvipbiz on Tradebit The world's largest download marketplace 2,908,415 satisfied buyers
Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES PLR Ebook
How To Start Your Own Retail Empire! Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES!" is your ticket to learning the ins-and-outs of starting your own business... without using the disastrous trial and error method! We did the research, you reap the benefits. If you need more convincing, just scroll up and read some more!
Take a look here for a sneak peak of what you will find inside this information packed guide:
* 14 questions you MUST ask yourself if you're considering starting a retail business.
* The reason why a retail business is the most challenging yet most rewarding venture you can start.
* 6 Reasons why you should start your own retail business today.
* Learn the one thing that will be the most important part of starting your retail business
* 11 sections you must not leave out of your business plan if you want to be taken seriously when applying for a loan.
* Why you can think of your business plan as an instruction manual that you write for yourself.
* 1 Area of your business plan that you must know a LOT about if you are going to be successful.
* The 3 major types of businesses you'll have to choose from when starting up in retail... and which is right for you.
* Learn what a Sole Proprietorship is and 6 benefits to running your business with one.
* 5 pitfalls to being a Sole Proprietor. Know them before you make your decision.
* Learn the 2 most common types of partnerships and how to choose one over the other.
* 10 items that must be present in any partnership agreement made between you and your business partner.
* 7 benefits to running your business with a partnership.
* 5 pitfalls to look out for if you decide to create your business as a partnership.
* Learn what it means to start your business as a corporation - and if this type of business is right for you.
* Understand why you'll need a board of directors if you choose this type of business start-up.
* 4 problems you might see a corporation run into - and whether or not you want to take the chance of this happening.
* How being conscious of your surroundings can help you pick the best business for your area.
* 2 questions to ask yourself when deciding what market to enter.
* Whether or not it's important to start a business in a field that you are familiar with. (Page 15)
* 3 different types of retail stores and which is right for you.
* What you need to be aware of if you decide to open a franchise.
* and much more.
--Private Label Rights Included--
This file is sold by vvipbiz, an independent seller on Tradebit.