Writing Riches With Minimal Effort MRR eBook and Video Series
Writing Riches With Minimal Effort eBook and Video Series
For A Limited Time, Get The Full Video Series To This Course As Well!
You'll Get Over 1 Hour Of Step-By-Step Videos
That Show You How -- Right Before Your Eyes!
The entire video series is presented using an easy step-by-step process that anyone can follow.
Profitable Writing Without The Effort
Your Ultimate Guide In Pulling In Hordes Of Cash
By Freelance Brokering!
If You Can Read And Follow Simple Instructions, You Can Easily Earn FIVE-FIGURE SUMS Without Having To Worry About Writing Content At All!
You Are About To Discover A Simple Business Model Where You Can Easily Earn Amazing Sums Of Cash!
The top quality websites and blogs out there depend on fresh, unique information as well as massive loads of content to pull in visitors and potential customers to their sites.
On the flipside, you've probably heard of spam or scam blogs...over even webpages filled with nothing at all but adsense ads. But thanks in part to the search engines and people becoming more aware, these rubbish sites could be a thing of the past.
The fact still stands: You will need a constant flow of fresh, unique postings on your blogs or webpages not only to be indexed by the search engine spiders, but people in your niche market can also refer to when the need arises. And every niche, regardless of its focus in making money or weight loss guides has to offer value in the form of content on their blogs or follow up emails.
Normally, marketers tackle this pressing issue in two common ways:
1) They grab Private Label Rights (PLR) products
PLR offers an affordable alternative any day because of it's flexibility in allowing the content inside to be edited, authorship to be changed and heaps more. However, the limitations are PLR are such: Because PLR is widely available online, the chances of thousands of people possessing the same material you do is high, so changes must be made if you're going to have fresh, original content to offer your prospects...and that means a waste of time.
2) They hire a quality copywriter
Honestly you can' go wrong with this one. The best copywriters out there write copy that hypnotizes and mesmerizes thousands upon thousands of people, sparking a mess buying frenzy like a closing down sale. The problem is, your wallet is a certain casualty of this decision and good copywriters don't come cheap. I even paid $3,000 for a single sales letter for one product alone, no kidding!
So you see, there is a pressing need to find affordable, talented word smiths who will churn out quality copy which matches that of a world class copywriter minus the inflated fees.
I was stuck in such a rut before...and believe me, it was ultra challenging. I spent hours upon hours editing PLR material until our fingers got sore from banging the keyboards, then relied on mycontacts and gut instinct to select reliable, talented yet affordable freelance writers to handle our copy.
At first I ended up paying huge amounts of cash to copywriters who weren't even worth their salt...but over time I got familiar with the ropes of the industry...and ended up recommending writers to fellow marketers, earning a tidy profit in the process!
This is where you come in: This discovery made me good profits, and I realized that some marketers out there like yourself aren't interested in spending time and money creating a product nor are you interesting in freelancing as a writer because it's hard, hard work.
So where you should position yourself to easily earn loads of cash is to broker deals between the freelance writers and the marketers!
You may have a million questions swirling around your head such as: 'How to do do that? Must I have capital? Should I have an office? Where do I find such writers?'
Rest easy. I'm about to divulge how you can easily model our system of earning juicy profits by simply helping fellow marketers hire the services of talented and affordable freelance writers!
I won't mince my words when I say this: finding a good freelance writer isn't easy. It involves loads of time, effort and a pinch of stress. However, with this detailed, easy-to-understand guide you're on the way to building a prosperous brokering system and earning profits as magically as pulling out a rabbit from a hat!
Tactics and strategies that you will discover include:
* Why even top marketers and experienced 'guru's will gladly dump hordes of cash on your lap for the services you offer
* The business model that lets you reap amazing profits by simply linking people!
* Six Effective techniques to utilize in choosing a quality ghostwriter...ignore this and you'll ruin your business faster than a speeding bullet.
* Two massive sites you can dig for hidden freelancing talent without breaking a sweat!
* One simple test you can use to zero in and lock onto an affordable yet top class copywriter!
* Other tests to easily determine the skill and enthusiasm of freelance writers to keep the gold and filter the rubbish!
* Communication channels that quickly link you up with your freelancers anytime, anywhere!
* Attractive pricing schemes that will impress clients and increase your profits!
* How a black-and-white payment agreement will cut off major financial problems in the future!
* Kick-ass ideas on adding value to your services and dumping extra profits into your accounts!
* The one site that will function as your massive, low-cost marketplace with a hungry bunch of ready clients!
* The secrets of leveraging on video sites for affordable or even FREE advertising!
And much, much more!
Master Resell Rights Term:-
[YES] Can put your name on the sales page.
[YES] Can be added into PAID membership
[YES] Can be sold.
[YES] Can be packaged.
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus.
[YES] Can be sold on auction sites.
[YES] Can be published offline.
[YES] Can convey (Master) Resell Rights.
[NO] Can be edited.
[NO] Can be broken down into articles. [NO]
Can be used as web or e-zine content. [NO]
Can be given away for free (any format). [NO]
Can be added into free membership sites. [NO]
Can sell Private Label Rights.