Moms Guide To The Toddler Terrible Twos
When you hear the term "the terrible twos" you probably get visions of a screaming, thrashing little person rolling around on the floor or that child in a grocery cart having a complete melt down because they didn't get that toy they wanted or that piece of candy.
1. Just when you wished there was a manual to help you deal with the Terrible Twos
2. When you're at a loss of what to do to help your child developmentally during this stage of their lives
3. You wish you could understand what is going on inside your child as well as the emotions you're dealing with
Dealing with the Toddler Terrible Twosis an ebook written by a mother of 4 and grandmother of 2 little boys, one just leaving the "terrible twos" and one just entering this oh so exciting stage of their childhood development. If you've got questions or concerns about how to survive the "terrible twos" regarding your child or YOU, help is here.
This ebook covers everything you need to know about this important stage in your child's development as well as some other points you may not have thought of or experiencedyet, including:
1. When the "terrible twos" begin and when they end
2. Just what ARE the terrible twos and why do you have to go through them?
3. Signs your child is entering the "terrible twos"
4. What's happening inside your child at this stage in their life
5. How to help your child handle their emotions
6. Being a parent of a two year old and all that entails
7. Disciplining your two year old
8. Dealing with a temper tantrum
9. Helping your child focus on other things
10. How to teach your two year old how to deal with their frustrations
11. Communicating with your two year old in a way he understands
12. Help your toddler make choices
13. How to handle a temper tantrum in public
14. Teach your child how to interact with other children
15. Temper tantrums at daycare
16. And much more
Coping with a two year old is not easy, not for anyone! But, armed with the right tools, you too can survive the terrible twos, along with your toddler. "Dealing with the Toddler Terrible Twos" is a reference guide you can turn to over and over again as your child goes through each phase of this stage in his or her development.
The ebook is written in plain English, so it's easy to read. Each topic is a sub header so it's easy to find exactly the help you need when you need it. No need to fumble around, trying to find some ideas while your toddler is in the middle of a tantrum.
"Dealing with the Toddler Terrible Twos" is also easy to understand. Because it was written by an experienced mother who's been through it all with her four children, she tells it like it is. No technical language you won't understand, no medical terms to decipher; just plain English by a mom who's been there, done that.