File Sonar MRR
Problems with checkout?
Try your download again
Whether its a slip of the finger or a glitch in Windows, doesnt it always seem that its the most important files that get deleted and cant be recovered?
When you lose a word processing document, spreadsheet, source code file, or some other important file, hours of hard work can go up in smoke in a digital second when a valuable file disappears.
Sure, Windows has a Recycle Bin, thats SUPPOSED to let you recover a deleted file, but it doesnt always work. Worse, files that are deleted by application software, or when you hit SHIFT->DELETE, delete files en mass, or when an application crashes, bypass the recycle bin altogether so there is no chance of getting them back once that happens.
What are your options?
Spend hours of your time re-creating the document?
Spend thousands of dollars with a data recovery company?
Tell your boss or client that your PC ate your project?
All you have to do is fire up FileSonar 1.0 and it goes right to work to immediately identify and recover your accidentally deleted file. And even if a portion of the lost file has already been overwritten, FileSonar 1.0 will attempt to reconstruct as much of the file as possible with the remaining content. This means that you can usually get SOME of your deleted file back in the worst case scenario. And thats way better than getting back nothing at all.
The best thing about FileSonar 1.0 is that it isnt necessary for it to have been pre-installed in order to recover your lost files.
Thats right! So even if you are reading this right now, and you dont already own a copy of FileSonar 1.0, its probably not too late. You can download your copy now and put it to work recovering a file that you deleted yesterday, last week, or even a month or more ago. Trust me, if all or part of your missing file is still on your hard drive, FileSonar 1.0 will, well, get YOUR files back. It really is that simple!
* The ability to recover files from on IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives
* The ability to recover files on removable devices like SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, etc.
* The ability to recover files on internal and external ZIP drives and USB Hard drives.
* Support for large (more than 200 GB) size hard drives.
* Support for FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems.
* Supports Windows 98 / ME / Windows XP / 2003 Server / Vista operating Systems
* Support for basic and dynamic Volumes
* Support for localized and long filenames
* Supports recovery of compressed, fragmented and encrypted files on NTFS
* Supports advanced search by file name, file date, mask, size range, attributes.
* Supports file and folder recovery to any accessible local or network drive.
* Comes with the power to wipe unused disk space.
* Uses DOD5220.22-M standards to ensure no recoverable files are found.
* Multiple skins so can make FileSonar 1.0 look as good as you want it to!
Remember: FileSonar 1.0 really is the fastest and easiest way to recover lost files that you thought were gone forever.
FileSonar 1.0 doesnt depend upon the recycle bin or weak undelete procedures. It goes straight to the disk drive to identify and recover the file fragments that are still intact but Windows doesnt know how to find.
Here's A Quick Glimpse At What Exactly This Incredibly Powerful Software Does:
File Sonar 1.0 is the fastest and easiest way to recover lost files that have accidentally been deleted from your computer or recycle bin that you thought were gone forever!
File Sonar 1.0 doesnt depend upon the recycle bin or weak undelete procedures. It goes straight to the disk drive to identify and recover the file fragments that are still intact but Windows doesnt know how to find.
This is really an amazing HIGH END software program.
Now is there still any doubt to the quality of this product? And let's not forget... we're talking about you owning the Master Resell Rights to this product!
With The Master Resell Rights To This Product, What Can You Do?
Did I mention you will also get the sales letter for this product worth $800.00, too?
Here are just some of the many things you can do with this unique product:
Sell it as it is.
Stick your name on the sales letter and start selling! You can also convey Master or Basic Resell Rights to your product if you wish to!
* Brand the demo version (included!) and give it away free.
The software comes with your very own demo version (this can be branded by a coder for probably not more than $10 or so). You can then allow people to download the demo for free and have them upgrade to the full version - VERY POWERFUL!
* Start your own affiliate program and let OTHERS sell your high end software solution for you!
One of the main advantages of actually OWNING a high end software program like this, is that you can start your very own affiliate program and get your affiliates to do all the work for you!
* Sell the basic or master resell rights!
You also have the rights to sell the basic or master resell rights to this software (only you get the private label rights!)... you can easily sell these for $47 a time, maybe even more!
And much, much more! The possibilities are virtually unlimited.
More Files From This User
- Internet Marketing Profit Plan
- Holiday Gift Giving Made Easy (PLR)
- SEO and Relationship Building with Local Businesses (MRR)
- Home Based MRR.rar
- Facebooking Craze For Internet Marketers Plr.rar
Instant File Recovery Software
25 Plr Data Recovery Articles - Data Recovery Plr
The Ultimate Bankruptcy Recovery Guide
20 Hard Drive Recovery Articles - Dec 2010 (plr)
Bankruptcy Recovery Package Plr
Case 430 Tier 3 Skid Steer Loader Service Repair Manual
Case Cx460 Tier 3 Crawler Excavator Service Repair Manual
Komatsu Wh713-1 Service & Operating Manual
Tradebit is the worlds largest marketplace for digital files, with over 2.5 million satisfied customers and millions of digital products. Online for over 12 years, Tradebit is the best place to find files like music, video tutorials, repair manuals, and more. If you're curious about how much our users love Tradebit, read reviews from real buyers!