Moms Guide To Natural Remedies For Diabetes
You're faced with the spectre of diabetes. It wouldn't be so stressful if it was just for yourself but this is your child who is in the process of being diagnosed. You don't like the idea of a lifetime of insulin injections, if this is what your own child is facing and you've been more than a little scared of some of the complications you've read about (things that can happen, if blood glucose suddenly de-stabilizes.)
You're committed to the idea of changing your family's diet, and you don't need so much help with that after all, there seems to be a thousand cookbooks devoted to diabetes. What you want is more information, to find out which natural remedies might work for your child.
There Are Miracles, But No "Miracle Cures"
If you want me to recommend some exotic herb the sort you take, and wake up, and the problems gone away I'll tell you up front, I just can't do that. The key with your child's diabetes will depend more on careful management and knowing what not to do. As well as what really works
The truth is, depending on the type of Diabetes your child has and her particular physiology and genetics you might need to focus on stabilizing her blood glucose right now, instead of chasing some too-good-to-be-true cure that, sadly, hasn't yet been invented.
But then again, depending on the cause and type of your child's diabetes you might manage it so magnificently; she is, to all effects, "cured". Of course, her diet and blood sugar levels will have to be carefully monitored from now on but in this second scenario, the hope for symptoms in full flight can be real. I don't promise it, of course it really does depend on many factors; Including the type of Diabetes, and any other complicating facts.
Can Natural Remedies Really Make A Difference?
No single herb will cure diabetes I'll tell you that truth right now. (If it does, somebody's got a Nobel Peace Prize coming up on their horizon!). But there are a very small few that are more potent than you might think and that of course presents its own hazard. But finding a careful balance between what works and what could harm her is a very big part of the secret. (As is avoiding those hidden hazards.)
You need to know things like:
1. A solid and sensible reason for discussing any treatment before you start to give it
2. If this one complicating factor is present, you need to be prepared by knowing the truth
3. 6 well-proven and potent natural remedies - and what you need to know about them
4. 4 areas affected beneficially by this simple kitchen spice
5. 3 vital benefits of this "tuna" that is actually... a fruit!
Having a good handle, not only on specific remedies, but general types is a good start in your battle. In fact, you're really looking for something that will turn the battle into something a little less scary. Truth can do that for you especially if it's something you're afraid to face but you do because you have to
The Good, The Bad and the Just Plain Weird
Now, some of these natural remedies, I'm betting you've already heard of. Some of these natural remedies, I'm betting you already use!
I've steered away from ones outside of North American culture (though there are a couple of really potent plants I've included because of their studied and documented results.)
Some of these may:
1. Help your child significantly (but require careful supervision)
2. Help your child a little (and can be incorporated into your everyday food)
3. Help or harm depending on whether or not you know how to use them
4. And of course, some just plain won't help at all!
But there's more.. What I really cover is:
Solid sources of factual information... and why they will never deceive you
1. The simple, everyday vitamin startling deficient in a large number of Diabetic children - and how to reverse this
2. 3 key functions in keeping your child well this all-too-often deficient vitamin lives to perform
3. How to repair vessels suffering the sort of AGE that has nothing to do with wrinkles - and the 3 dismaying conditions this brand new treatment may help
4. 2 vitamins that can be toxic - but only if you don't know how to properly use them
5. 2 ways to benefit from this powerful remedy that don't involve ingesting anything at all
Now, I should point out right this moment I'm not a medical doctor. But I do know how to perform thorough, professional research and I do have my own family challenges with diabetes. (That's why I empathize so, and relate.)
This also means I've made natural remedy and decision-making mistakes and I now know what not to waste time on!
"How Exactly Can You Help Me?"
(Oh. And at this point, I hope I don't have to mention I'm absolutely not "here" to sell you some miracle cure I'm representing!
My views are quite objective I'd like to completely reassure you, it's not that sort of book at all! This is just straight, factual information as detailed but plain as I know how to give.). My job is to present you with options, and point out some paths you can follow or avoid. When it comes to specific substances and remedies, you won't get my personal opinions instead, you'll get the best facts I could find you.
Frankly, I hope this very special Report will inspire you to find an accredited source of medical advice you can really discuss things with and trust. If I can help you set off on the right foot, then I'm happy I've done what I set out to do.
But please judge for yourself! Download my report right now, and see if it's just what the doctor hasn't yet ordered! It's here to answer your diabetic natural remedy questions, and help you (and feel like the support I mean it to be.)