ONE MONTH TO 1000 MEMBERS- DISCOVER THE TRUTH
That is why I wrote an entire book dedicated to the topic. After my own miserable failures when it came to trying to put together a lucrative email opt-in list for my own customers, I realized that there had to be better ways to put these lists together.
The mailing list is essential! It is an absolute must-have item if you are going to BUILD YOUR BUSINESS at the same time.
No matter what kind of online business you are running, it is important to comprehend that there is a vast difference between making money online and building your business.
And in order for a mailing list to work for you it must be completely focused.
For example, many people who decide that they want to earn an income from the internet dont really have a business plan. They are fly by night affiliate marketers or online businesses that try to make money online by featuring paid advertising on a webpage.
Both types of internet marketing result in the marketer concerned making money, but as they do so they are not necessarily being attentive to the idea of building their business at the same time.
At the very heart of the business building concept is the ability to collect information from internet users who can take a specific action to give you permission to send them additional information in the future.
In this case the specific action that you must ask of each and EVERY single visitor to your site is to subscribe to your emailing list.
In fact -
Nobody who visits your site GETS OUT ALIVE until they have given you that email address so you can send them the targeted information that they need so they know to come back and BUY from you again.
This is like asking somebody to make a commitment in the worst way, which is to spend money with you.
In my eBook 1 Month to 1000 Members, I outline several reasons why it is so important for you to build this commitment of the email address between you and the customer.
You will learn -
* Why the customer feels committed to you after giving you their email address.
* How this is an indication that they are willing to spend money on the internet.
* How you can use their initial purchase to give you an indication of how much money they are willing to spend.
* How having this kind of list can save hours chasing down new prospects every day.
Are you ready to have your customers commit to buying from you again and again and again?
In Chapter 1, I go through the five essential steps for convincing people to sign up and make that commitment to your business.
In this Chapter you will find out -
* What the several essential resources are that you absolutely need to have in place before you begin your list building efforts.
* How to create a web page where people can sign up for your list.
* Just what is a prospecting list?
* Why you need more than one webpage to collect subscribe information.
* How to focus the design of your website so it meets your goals when it comes to garnering new list members.
* How to add content materials that might help convince visitors to visit your site.
* How to interest visitors who belong to a niche market, such as dog owners.
* How you can use promotional and advertising materials to appeal to your niche.
* How to create that mailing list subscription form.
* How to build a back office system that is set up to deal with a list of subscribers.
* How to direct your customers right to the page they need to sign up on.
* Why you should never use a free site building resource.
* Why it is okay to use free blogs to attract email addresses.
* Why your site does not have to be that flashy to get visitors.
* How to register a domain name.
* How to integrate a Word Press theme into a blog to attract niche customers.
* How to add content materials to your site.
* How to determine quality and value material and why that is essential for the well being of your site.
* What is plagiarism and why you should never copy someone elses work.
* Why it is best for your articles to be published on as many different pages as possible and not just on one page.
* How to create squeeze pages for your site.
* Where to find templates to create squeeze pages.
* How to write tantalizing short copy for a squeeze page.
* What kind of numbers you should use to advertise your site and why round even numbers can make you look like you are lying about your promises.
* Important points about creating bullet pointed lists.
* Promises that you absolutely must make to your customers regarding privacy, opting out of the list and spamming them.
* How to test squeeze pages.
* How to upload squeeze pages onto a blog like Word Press.
* How to automate as much as your back office as possible.
* How to use your auto responder to create subscription forms for your site.
* Why personalizing your emails to your customers is an outdated gimmick.
* How to come up with a bribe or free gift that you can offer your visitors to encourage them to sign up for you list.
* How to create perceived value for a free gift so that your visitors will sign up.
* How to create a free eBook that you can give away in, about two hours.
* How to construct a phrase that will attract customers to your site.
* How to get between 400 and 500 traffic exchange members a week using your squeeze page.
Does this look like information you can use?
One Month to 1000 List Members
Of course none of the above is just adding water and stir, and presto you have big email list. It takes a bit of elbow grease to push prospects to become customers.
In the Chapter Push Prospects to Become Customers, I discuss -
* How exactly to turn them into a customer.
* How to give them additional information to augment the information that you used to draw them to your website in the first place.
* How to really target that information so you know that you are answering the questions that they will be surfing for on the internet.
* How to fulfill all of their needs using information.
* How to turn a small handful of prospects into many.
* Why constantly making your product into a new and improved one is a bad idea!
* How to mine a mile deep and an inch wide by sending out numerous emails about just one product.
* Why it is a cardinal sin to be boring in your emails.
* How to build trust and intimacy with your customers so they will buy from you again and again.
Are you ready to get creative with your business?
They say there is more than one way to skin a cat, and that is certainly true of online marketing.
In this book I AM presenting you with a formula. It DOES teach you how to build a content rich site with a list subscription form on every page, how to use squeeze pages and how to give away bribes to encourage sign ups. I also teach you how to build your list using a highly effective autoresponder.
Still sometimes you need to deviate from the formula to begin to multiply your profits - to enable your business to grow.
Getting creative with your business means using what you have to get further. It is all part of leveraging your business.
In order to leverage your business what you really need to do is to leverage off the time and effort of others, if you want to really be able to hit your target.
One Month to 1000 List Members
In the chapter To get 1000 members, youve got to get creative, I teach you such creative, business growing tricks as -
* How to think a little more laterally than you have been in order to make better profits.
* How to delegate tasks and outsource them so you are not overwhelmed.
* How to turn existing list members into buyers by presenting them with a free gift.
* How to get your subscribers recruiting new prospects for you.
* How to get subscriber info from your ClickBank Thank You Page.
* Using free scripts and programs that produce tell friend forms.
* How to install development codes for eBooks.
* How to use joint ventures to expand your list.
* How to use ClickBank to find new customers.
* How to orchestrate a joint venture giveaway event!
And much more!
I promise you that I tried to make this book the simplest, clearest yet most definitive and concise contemporary book on putting together an opt-in list that I could.
None of this work is difficult, and there is no reason why you cant achieve your 100 list members objective.
Yes. I want to build a mailing list and reach my objective of
One Month to 1000 List Members
If you follow the formula for success that was developed by me, you will start earning money very quickly!
The system for creating an email list that I have invented is self-sustaining and improves with effort. The more effort you invest and leverage the more you will make!
My methods are fool proof. You can build a business empire using them that can viably and realistically ring in thousands of dollars a month using very little startup capital.
Yet another quality of my methods is that they are self sufficient. You do not have to monitor and babysit it day and night. It runs itself on autopilot.
Are you ready to get practical? Are you ready to take your financial and career problems in hand and do something about it?
You Wont Find a Better eBook or BOOK
About How to Build A Successful Emailing List
The Information in the eBook is simple, contemporary and focuses you like a laser beam solely on those techniques that will work to make you money.
Its time to get in the know like thousands of other satisfied and successful marketers, and order my eBook!
More Files From This User
- CLICKBANK ATM- PROVEN MONEY MAKING SYSTEM
- DIRTY MARKETING PLAYBOOK- LEGAL WAY TO MAKE MONEY
- STRESS MANAGEMENT- SOLUTION TO A STRESS FREE LIFE
Natural Beauty - With Resale Rights
The Millionaire‘s Financial Breakthrough Revolution - With Master Resale Rights
Unleash The Book Within
Winning The Affiliate Marketing Game
Truth Or Dare With Master Resale Rights
The Self Improvement Evangelist
Beat The Battle With The Bottle